• Please log in to reply
6 replies to this topic

#1 scpanther22

scpanther22

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,028 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:30 PM

ESPN's Ron Jaworski named Jonathan Crompton of Tennessee as his No. 1 sleeper quarterback for the 2010 NFL Draft.

Jaworski was also once high on current Panthers starter Matt Moore as a sleeper. Moore went undrafted. "There are some people who have him not even drafted," Jaws said of Crompton. "He's a guy ... who has real upside. He’s very fluid with his movement, can make all the throws ... He throws with great balance. To be a consistently acccurate quarterback, you have to have rock-solid mechanics." Jaws is also high on Mike Kafka of Northwestern

http://www.rotoworld...ort=NFL&id=5808

http://blogs.buffalo...oard (BillBoard)

#2 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:41 PM

Honestly, Jaws knows his QBs.. I would take what he says to the bank when it comes to QBs. Him and Parcells.

#3 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,601 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 14 April 2010 - 01:51 PM

I agree... Jaws knows his sh*t...

I actually like those segments ESPN has been doing with Chuckie on SportCenter too...

#4 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,435 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 02:10 PM

Crompton looks the part and makes pretty throws. The problem is they are more often than not to the other team.

#5 Lout

Lout

Draft Guru

• HUDDLER
  • 2,414 posts
  • LocationTulsa, OK

Posted 14 April 2010 - 05:31 PM

Crompton looks the part and makes pretty throws. The problem is they are more often than not to the other team.

Lol

#6 Delhommey

Delhommey

• Moderators
  • 12,435 posts

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:10 PM

Seriously, were it not for Crompton, U of Tenn would have been in the running for a major bowl game and maybe even the SEC Championship. They had one of the best D's in college football and a good running game. Crompton just kept making throws to make Jake Delhomme cring.

How he's getting so much press is beyond me.

#7 R0CKnR0LLA

R0CKnR0LLA

Drunk Posting

• HUDDLER
  • 8,821 posts
  • LocationLas Vegas, NV

Posted 14 April 2010 - 07:20 PM

Not my opinion because I haven't seen much of him, but I've seen several other scouts saying basically the same thing that he's their favorite late round sleeper QB.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.