Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Republican party won't exist in about 15-20 years.

55 posts in this topic

Posted

With the changing demographics in our country, I don't think they will be relevent in 15 years. If they could keep the white voters they would be fine but..they can't. They try to use that tool Micheal Steele to get black people excited about their party and he has done nothing but turn me further away from them, and their politics. Oh well.

Posted

You're awesome.

If democrats continue to run inner cities and the education systems...then yes...I agree. Otherwise, they'll become empowered and realize that putting their trust in government is like putting their trust in man. They'll fail you everytime.

Posted

hopefully we'll just nuke ourselves.

Posted

hopefully we'll just nuke ourselves.

Would be less painful I'd imagine.

Posted

Great, now I'm going to cry myself to sleep tonight about the possibility of there being no republican party anymore. Thanks a lot.

1 person likes this

Posted

Its ok you can say what you really want to call Mr. Steele.

Posted

Yes, you are right because America won't exist. * sarcasm*

Only white people are republicans....you need to get out in the world and meet some people...

Posted

I half ass agree. They are self destructing into the tea party baggers.

And i'd like to know how white the party is. I'm pretty sure it ain't very dark Jangler. So yeah, it's all white.

Posted

:lol:

Posted

Parties evolve, and the degree to which the leaders fall on the spectrum changes too.

If you mean bible thumpin' dyed in the wool Republicans, maybe. But you might want to look at just how many whitish folks are in this country, assuming your assertions about party makeup are correct. I think those thumpin' Repubs will always be there. The question is, will that party remain beholden to them.

I hope not.

It wasn't that long ago that people were saying the very same thing about the democrats. Pendulum. Pick up a poli sci book.

As to this Tea Party thing, I can't take any org srsly that says it is so radical and different when it headlines Palin. She is classic, not new Coke.

Posted

With the changing demographics in our country, I don't think they will be relevent in 15 years. If they could keep the white voters they would be fine but..they can't. They try to use that tool Micheal Steele to get black people excited about their party and he has done nothing but turn me further away from them, and their politics. Oh well.

Possibly... but a collapse of this nature would also be followed by, or follow a collapse of the Democratic party.

See... you have to understand that you can't have the Donkey without the Elephant. The battles they fight with each other serve to perpetuate their existence. Politicians jockey for the sake of creating division and polarization to create this "right" and "left".

Stop and think for a minute... really think.... if you consider yourself an open-minded intelligent person, can you honestly say you support either party 100%? In fact, can you honestly say you support legislation from either party 100%?

There are many things that the Republicans are guilty of allowing, and things the Democrats are guilty of allowing, which is harming everyone's life, liberty and the pursuit of happiness. Many people are realizing the Red and Blue game that's being played on us is simply there to give us a sense of choice, and sense of freedom. When in reality we have little to no choice about what we do with our lives and our freedoms are penned in by law.

1 person likes this

Posted

10-15 years before the Dems and Repubs merge into one mega party and do away with the election process entirely? I guess it could happen.

Its already pretty hard to tell one from the other.