Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I never post but need to say some things about the team

67 posts in this topic

Posted

I don't knock fuzz for his opinion...I think most of us are fans first and probably have an unrealistic sense of optimism (myself included) about the moves made.

I think of all the Colts defenses that Meeks ran, and they almost always struggled stopping the run. So I understand a lack of confidence in that area until we see how the new d-line performs.

I'll miss Peppers productivity, but I don't think he will perform as well now that he has his fat contract. (*except when they play against Carolina).

NOTE: This is not "complaining"...this is a person trying to put his heart aside and talk about his favorite team objectively.

i dont think its unrealistically optimistic to say this is a 9 win team.

Posted

i dont think its unrealistically optimistic to say this is a 9 win team.

Agreed!

IMO, I think we have a potential playoff team this year and next year we'll be serious contenders.

Posted

Heck if I know how we are going to do this coming year, but it should be interesting. This is pretty much going to be a new team out there... maybe they've got it just right and we'll succeed beyond anyone's expectations.

Posted

Heck if I know how we are going to do this coming year, but it should be interesting. This is pretty much going to be a new team out there... maybe they've got it just right and we'll succeed beyond anyone's expectations.

:iagree:

Maybe (hopefully) it will take a few minor adjustments and away we go. i still firmly beleive that we will have a good showing either way....

Posted

I swear I'm not trying to tout my website on here, I know boards frown on that. Since I'm new to posting I don't want anyone to think I'm a liar about being a pro handicapper. My picks went 63% ATS last year including a 22-8 run to finish the season. Just for proving that I'm in fact not lying, here is my website

there I gave away my weekly picks with writeups for free each week last season, you can read my writeups and picks and see that they are in fact prior to the games occuring and judge for yourselves. Again, just want to say that I'm not trying to advertise these as I would have nothing to gain anyway since its the offseason, but it kinda seemed like Joe Mac didn't believe me

Mod note: no advertising.

Posted

pigskinpicker is actually the deposed king of nigeria... all he needs is a routing number for your bank account and you get to keep ten percent.

Posted

I swear I'm not trying to tout my website on here, I know boards frown on that. Since I'm new to posting I don't want anyone to think I'm a liar about being a pro handicapper. My picks went 63% ATS last year including a 22-8 run to finish the season. Just for proving that I'm in fact not lying, here is my website

there I gave away my weekly picks with writeups for free each week last season, you can read my writeups and picks and see that they are in fact prior to the games occuring and judge for yourselves. Again, just want to say that I'm not trying to advertise these as I would have nothing to gain anyway since its the offseason, but it kinda seemed like Joe Mac didn't believe me

Alright man, first you say you don't want to make people think you are doing this to get traffic, but then you give the links anyway? So, basically, you just went against what you said.

Posted

www.IWANTUTOGIVEMEURMONEY.com

Well, as long as you SWEAR you're not trying to tout it...

Posted

Sorry no advertising unless you are willing to pay the price.

Posted

Well, as long as you SWEAR you're not trying to tout it...

:Angel_anim:

Sorry no advertising unless you are willing to pay the price.

lol. Did you already ban him?

Posted

Nope

Posted

Nope

He should thank the Squirrel for being lenient, no?