Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Glenn Beck could be going blind...

99 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

tiny_gnat.gif

Posted · Report post

in that video he could pass as a tv evangelist

Posted · Report post

Rush is deaf....Beck is blind......Hannity, looks like you just pulled paralyzed, mute, or smell-blind detail.

Posted · Report post

Hannity prolly the worst, people take him seriously.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Hannity prolly the worst, people take him seriously.

jesus, hannity is the WORST.

Posted · Report post

Bet he drinks diet drinks. Aspartame is straight up kryptonite to the eyes for some people. I'm sure it's not good for anyone's eyes.

Although ironically he probably goes to the big money "conventional" medicine practitioners who drink it by the gallons

Posted · Report post

Bet he drinks diet drinks. Aspartame is straight up kryptonite to the eyes for some people. I'm sure it's not good for anyone's eyes.

Although ironically he probably goes to the big money "conventional" medicine practitioners who drink it by the gallons

oh you know he does. i gaurantee it. aspartame can cause blindness, so i wouldnt doubt if that was the case.

my cousin drinks diet coke by the gallons. at 20 years old, a couple years back he got a brain tumor and starting getting seizures. he got the tumor removed, but still has potential for seizures. the doctors gave him some bullsh*t reason as to why he developed the tumor, but i am positive its because of all the aspartame.

Posted · Report post

Hannity is a spitting image of my ole douchebag roommate from back in the day who, coincidentally, was from Irving, TX of all places. :rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

the blind leading the blind.

Posted · Report post

Oh the ironing! Hallelujah!

Posted · Report post

Wow! These post say way more about yall than Beck. It reminds me of when Kennedy was shot and the kid that lives accross the street came home from school shouthing "Yay! N---- lover is dead!"

1 person likes this