Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

littlebigman89

Jake Delhomme

43 posts in this topic

I found myself praying the run game was going to pickup so Duhlomme didnt have to try and throw the ball. horrible decision making with the ball. wish we had a jay cutler.

Jay Cutler = Jake x 2

Gunslinger to the extreme.

The first interception Rosario should have came back for instead of falling back. Thats said, it was a hell of a play by Barber.

Second interception was luck.

neither were particularly Jake's fault.

All of his other passes were right on the money.

The first interception Rosario should have came back for instead of falling back. Thats said, it was a hell of a play by Barber.

Second interception was luck.

neither were particularly Jake's fault.

All of his other passes were right on the money.

QFT That interception was pure, unadulterated, unmitigated, luck. It would happen once every one hundred times.

That's why I don't get why everyone else is so down on Jake. Really those were his only two questionable passes.

does this mean that eli manning sucks cause of his interceptions against the steelers?

does this mean that eli manning sucks cause of his interceptions against the steelers?

Or that Brees sucks because he threw 3 against the same defense last week, 2 in a row at the end of the game when they needed a score?

those were different. those were the quarterback's fault. Jake's interceptions weren't his fault.