Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Sam Mills Fan

Prediction:The 2009 Carolina Panthers will have a losing record and Fox will be fired

39 posts in this topic

A solid run game changes things... I agree BUT nobody knows if DeAngelio & Stewart will come out dominating next year like they did during the second half of this season.

I agree with others --- let's see what comes of the Peppers issue, free agency, the draft, etc, before we start suggestion what will happen next year.

I know that looking at our past, you can't help but things will fall apart. We don't have a great history of repreating sucess but at the same time, I think this organization has to be more demanding. If Fox was told to make the playoffs this year or loose this job, then the standards have to be raised next season. We can't keep expecting so little of this team --- year in and year out.

A losing record may be a bit harsh, so I predict 8-8. This is based on the FACT that the Panthes have NEVER had back-to-back winning seasons in their history. Look it up.

So? History also said that every time we were in the playoffs we at least made it to the conference title game. How'd that work out this year?

The only way we have a losing record is if D-Will or Smitty get injured.

As much as people like to bash Delhomme he always finds a way to win games.

Never underestimate what a solid run game can do.

QFT

Quit acting like a bunch of damn pussies
Fixed. You need to call it like it is.

I predict we start slow with a few mediocre performances by Jake. Matt Moore gets the start midway through the season and leads the team to a 9-7 playoff berth.

Fox's job is safe, yet again.

We have so many 7-9 seasons and we are gonna have another one coming up.

<-------thinks you're wrong..

The Panthers have unfinished business..i'm sure the voices in their head will talk all summer, and they absolutely HATE the way this season ended. After all we did go 12 - 5 this year, can't see an 8 - 8record next season, especially with all the "off season" noise it appears the organization will make....Carolina now more than ever..has something to prove.

Good grief...this board is full of drama queens. The Panthers just went 12-4 and have one of the best running games in the league.

Quit acting like a bunch of damn babies already.

Care to sign my petition to change the name of the board to "Carolina Maternity Ward"? :lol:

I predict we're NOT going 16-0 or 0-16. I can't predict how the team will perform next season but neither can I predict how OTHER teams will fare as well. What may look hard may be easy and vice versa.

That is all. :D