Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

there's a whole lot of Huddle regulars missing from the boards this year

182 posts in this topic

Posted

i was looking at a few threads from this offseason, and from the 2009 regular season, and recognized a whole lot of big name posters that have mysteriously disappearance.

amazing how a poo season sifts all the bandwagoners out of a fanbase... any bets on how many of these guys quietly return when we sign our first major free agent in the spring?

Posted

well there's really nothing to talk about. it's the same poo over and over again... this board has been pretty dead the past month or so.

Posted

They probably figured out there are more important things in life than posting on a MB. Such as, their marriage, their occupation, their kids, their hobbies, their family, their freinds...on second thought i agree how dare they not stick around the mausoleum that is commonly known as the huddle.

Posted

i was looking at a few threads from this offseason, and from the 2009 regular season, and recognized a whole lot of big name posters that have mysteriously disappearance.

amazing how a poo season sifts all the bandwagoners out of a fanbase... any bets on how many of these guys quietly return when we sign our first major free agent in the spring?

It actually started last year. I think its a combination of Jake fans leaving because his time here was obviously done after he sh** the bed all year and fans that are just fed up with Fox.

Posted

They probably figured out there are more important things in life than posting on a MB. Such as, their marriage, their occupation, their kids, their hobbies, their family, their freinds...

so by posting you admit you have none of these?

Posted

There's only so many way's you can say "We suck". and it's too early to talk offseason or draft with a 1/3 of the season and playoffs still left.

Posted

so by posting you admit you have none of these?

Obviously, why else would a falcons fan bother stopping by here a few times a week. Maybe, I just like wallowing in your collective misery.

Posted

We're in other forums on Huddle. Avoiding these same threads being posted over and over again

1 person likes this

Posted

Interestingly enough..I haven't seen PF4L in a few weeks..

Posted

Nombres por favor?

Posted

yeah zod jumped off the wagon first

1 person likes this

Posted

Most of the posters here take time out of other activities (work, kids, wife, etc.) to contribute to the huddle, so when there is less to talk about, those other activities take more precedence.

1 person likes this