Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Hawk

Newbies post here

612 posts in this topic

Hello all. Already enjoying my time here.

Panther fan since '95 here, been with them through the good and bad!! Living out in Denver now with my beautiful wife and my 7 y/o daughter who I'm grooming to be a TRUE panther fan just like Dad! Anyways... looking forward to the game this weekend so I can talk trash to all the Broncos fans around here after we remind Peyton what it feels like to take a beating....

Go Cats!!

2 people like this

Wish there was some way to know what to expect on Sunday vs Broncos. Panthers are so unpredictable these days... If they play to their potential, it could be a great game!

Hi I'm Mike and I'm one of the only Carolina Panthers fans in Southern California. I used to play high school ball with Deshaun Foster at Tustin. That's how I came to watch the Panthers and claim them as my team. It's tough too since all my family are San Diego Chargers fans and my sister in law is a Chargers Girl. No matter, I still love the Panthers and I appreciate this site!

Born in 93, fan since inception. My dad got original PSL's and they have been my favorite sports team ever since I can remember. I currently go to NC State, my favorite Panther of all-time is Steve Smith.

Also I just recently started a blog on the Panthers.

My twitter handle is: @qcroar

Blog website is: http://qcroar.wordpress.com/

Hey guys, born in '93 so I have been a life long fan. I run track at App state, and look forward to talking Panther football with y'all

Didn't see this thread until I made a post or two - but happy to be on the forum! I grew up a Panthers fan in SC, but have lived in DC, Buffalo and central PA - so I kind of have a weird taste in other teams (Cuse/Nationals/Yankees/76ers) but I love the Panthers most of all. Here's to a big 2013 for our cats!

1 person likes this