#556 SCPanthr

SCPanthr

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 3 posts
  • LocationTaylors, SC

Posted 24 December 2013 - 05:51 AM

Hi I'm SCPanthr. What the heck is a "PIE'd" comment? Thanks and Merry Christmas!

#557 overcastc

overcastc

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 29 December 2013 - 10:11 AM

Original fan, live in high point. I've enjoyed the forums so I decided to join in on the fun!

Sent from my Nexus S 4G using CarolinaHuddle mobile app

#558 PerthPanther

PerthPanther

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationPerth, Australia

Posted 01 January 2014 - 11:02 AM

Hello there, I am PerthPanther. A diehard fan from Australia since 2005 when i watched my first game on tv while on holiday in the states.

Just booked tickets to the playoff game, and flying to charlotte in a weeks time with the girlfriend.

Happy New Year :)

#559 Creepster

Creepster

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 395 posts
  • LocationNot telling

Posted 04 January 2014 - 02:41 PM

Hey all- brand new panthers fan here - I am officially on the bandwagon !

#560 LUUUUUKE

LUUUUUKE

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 138 posts

Posted 04 January 2014 - 05:59 PM

I've been an avid fan since the Inaugural season. It's been a really tough stretch, but we have finally turned the proverbial corner. I feel that something special is happening this year, and since it's actually positive I figured that I might as well celebrate with like minded folks. I have been suffering in silence for years, but now I will celebrate with my brethren. I've never been part of an "online community" before, but I am hoping to contribute here with my knowledge of the team, and somewhat educated opinions.

I'm looking forward to our game on January the 12th, and am looking forward to our offense leading us through the playoffs. I think they will finally cut Cam loose and allow him to throw the deep ball. I could be wrong, but I think we're going to have to make some changes if we are to realize our ultimate goal. My favorite player should be obvious. I'll be getting myself aquainted with the site for the next few days. Looking forward to creating some friendships and talking about a team that I'm deeply passionate about with y'all.

#561 Logan3Thomas

Logan3Thomas

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 219 posts

Posted 12 January 2014 - 12:19 AM

100 post geez

#562 Guest_Dark Knight_*

Guest_Dark Knight_*
  • Guests

Posted 27 January 2014 - 09:54 AM

I'm Batman.

#563 updownsigma

updownsigma

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 335 posts
  • LocationDurham

Posted 28 January 2014 - 07:12 PM

Hi fellow Panthers fans, new poster here.

I've been a fan since 2003, when the Panthers made their run to the SB and I first started really following football beyond just casual watching as a kid. Anyway, I've been lurking on the huddle for about a year now and decided if I was going to waste time reading this site, I might as well register for it (not a bandwagon fan who just decided to register/start posting because of the team's recent success...ha).

#564 panthers4dawin

panthers4dawin

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:04 PM

100 post? I still somehow dont think this is going to stop Saints Fans from pissing me off

#565 panthers4dawin

panthers4dawin

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 10 posts

Posted 03 February 2014 - 12:05 PM

oh yeah, from SC-Panthers Fan, Go to at least a game a year in CLT... recently had a complicated break up with the Falcons, dont really want to talk about it.

#566 Goon

Goon

NEWB

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 1 posts
  • LocationDC

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:09 AM

Hi everyone, I've been a fan since 95 pretty much because I was a fan of the Hornets during the Zo, Mugsy, LJ, Curry, etc era. Moved to NC and lived in Fayetteville from 2002-2006, then Asheville from 2006-2007 before returning back to the DC metro area. 

Good to be here, first post.

#567 Jangler

Jangler

Its gonna be just like they say, them voices tell me so

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 46,795 posts

Posted 12 February 2014 - 09:43 AM

Hiya! Now please go post some tits.

#568 Chuckie

Chuckie

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 358 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 21 February 2014 - 12:35 AM

Hi everyone, moved here in 2008 and have been a Panther fan since then. Was a Hornets fan when I was a kid and so excited for the name change next season.

#569 DL_Leonine

DL_Leonine

NOT NEWB

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 42 posts
  • LocationRocky Mount, NC

Posted 24 February 2014 - 12:06 PM

Hi...I'm new!

(yea....only 99 more posts to go)

#570 RoaringRiot

RoaringRiot

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 2,878 posts
  • LocationCharlotte, NC

Posted 27 February 2014 - 07:13 PM

Hi everyone, moved here in 2008 and have been a Panther fan since then. Was a Hornets fan when I was a kid and so excited for the name change next season.

Is the a STL Cardinals jersey?  I'm good with that. 

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.