Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

**Rumor** Kasay retiring?

23 posts in this topic

Posted

More proof that Fox has lost the team :rolleyes:

Posted

Your first problem is that you think anything on Saintsreport.com is anything but garbage.

Which is why I put **Rumor** in the title. This is afterall a discussion board isn't it? No need to get your panties in a fluff...

Posted

Which is why I put **Rumor** in the title. This is afterall a discussion board isn't it? No need to get your panties in a fluff...

He was trying to insult Saintsreport, not you.

Posted

I think fluffy panties are comfy. It's the bunched-up, ruffled ones that cause irritation.

Posted

oh god...........

Posted

I don't believe it, but making up a fake rumor on another board about our kicker is beyond comprehension. We're just as bad with rumors, but it'd be like us saying their TE is retiring.

Posted

I found his replacement already.

Pat Mcafee

56659001.jpg?v=1&c=ViewImages&k=2&d=17A4AD9FDB9CF1939847EC77F5F8D1CE4B738847E9D2DEA8A40A659CEC4C8CB6

Posted

I don't believe it, but making up a fake rumor on another board about our kicker is beyond comprehension. We're just as bad with rumors, but it'd be like us saying their TE is retiring.

Who? Shockey is retiring? No kidding!

(***creates a new thread***)

Posted

I hear all five of the Zendejas brothers are available. If we are going to have fun with this, then let's be stupid about it.

Posted

Bullshit thread on a division rival's message board....substantiated with nothing...is beyond RUMOR.

did not mean to insult you....just re-iterating that Sainsreport.com is garbage.

Posted

I can't believe you even bother to listen to that silly rumor on......Saints report board. I never believe any rumors on Saints board at all. Just official news from Panthers site instead. :P