Third Degree

Come back soon, 89

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 4,609 posts
  • Location704

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:52 AM

i know

lets just punish the fanbase with a little discipline with some more league-worst seasonal performances

2011 and 2012, comin' right up!

#32 Fox007

Fox007

• HUDDLER
  • 8,177 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:10 PM

So he's set himself up in a predicament so bad that he doesn't even have any solid replacement options on staff?

Wonderful job there.

And we are using this fact to back him? ROFL

#33 pantherfool

pantherfool

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 371 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:23 PM

Except Jerruh actually did something and the team immediately shows massive improvement. :rofl:
Since the coaching change the Cowboys have beaten the Giants, Detroit, Indianappolis and if Williams falls down New Orleans.
Don't post stupid poo.

And in 4 games the Panthers and the Cowboys will be in the same predicament. Watching 12 other teams battle for the Super Bowl .. What JJ did was to allow Garrett the chance to audition for the job and hurt his draft position in the upcoming draft. Just allow Fox to fulfill the obligations of his contract and move on. The damage has been done and nothing can be done to salvage this season.

#34 Hawk

Hawk

Huddler of the Decade

• Moderators
  • 14,979 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:48 PM

that's the huddle for you

I've noticed many people here want to be rewarded when times are good, but want others to take the losses when times are bad.

Not surprisingly many on here work in the banking industry.

that's todays society for you!!!!

#35 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,329 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 04:51 PM

Rule number 1 in politics...

Never admit you did anything wrong. It sets the bar for criticism. Instead, make moves to correct your actions and when they are pointed out that they were required for prior mistakes....simply dodge the insinuation and make them out to be completely unrelated.

This isn't Oprah. Want respect? Act.

#36 twylyght

twylyght

The picture of how I care

• HUDDLER
  • 2,331 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:05 PM

I've noticed many people here want to be rewarded when times are good, but want others to take the losses when times are bad.

I think you've confused the banking industry with Americans in general

#37 bigdog10

bigdog10

• HUDDLER
  • 2,286 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:06 PM

I want free Bojangles.

Fixed

#38 Paintballr

Paintballr

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,056 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:41 PM

Post of the year

#39 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,363 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:45 PM

I want a free VIC card.

Next season there won't be any VIC card stuff. Next year they'll bluff us all and when they announce, "Okay, everyone show us your VIC cards," they'll be running up and down the stair collecting them so they give the team their food per diem.

#40 Boltergeist

Boltergeist

Unicorns! Show ponies! Where's the beef!?

• HUDDLER
  • 6,208 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:47 PM

Who exactly is our version of Jason Garrett?

With this staff you're more likely to get a Studesville.

#41 Anybodyhome

Anybodyhome

USN Retired

• HUDDLER
  • 6,363 posts
  • LocationWherever I May Roam

Posted 08 December 2010 - 05:48 PM

I'm going to spend my entire afternoon Sunday sitting in my seats texting the Fan Tattle-tale number "Fire Fox now!" or just giving them the location of the people causing problems ("sidelines") or ("coaching staff").

#42 chknwing

chknwing

• HUDDLER
  • 6,570 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 08:09 PM

Timing is everything Mr. Scot, we were at we want an apology stage, 5 more losses later, now we are at a we want our money back stage, by the end of the season we will be at a hang JR stage. Then when the draft rolls around and we have a new coach and pick Andrew Luck and go on to be a contending franchise for years to come, we will be at a JR is a genious stage.

#43 blackcat

blackcat

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 291 posts

Posted 08 December 2010 - 11:44 PM

Hey guys, atleast we're not Detroit, nor will we ever be. We're having a down year, granted way down, but it's gonna happen, deal with it. There's nothing wrong with being frustrated with our season, but it's not the end of the effing world. Get over yourselves and be thankful we're Carolina. It could be much worse.

#44 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,000 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 12:05 AM

Honestly, I think the fan base has been pretty damn strong considering how sh*tty of a year we've had. The amount of complaints and sometimes annoying fans shows how much random people still care about a team that is under 20 years old in a relatively mid-sized city. I love it personally and can understand the frustration, but we persevere.

Surviving through these type of seasons defines a fan base and honestly, we've taken our losses better than most teams would have in the NFL.

#45 DR_DIGH

DR_DIGH

Insta-poop!

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 295 posts

Posted 09 December 2010 - 01:10 AM

I'm going to spend my entire afternoon Sunday sitting in my seats texting the Fan Tattle-tale number "Fire Fox now!" or just giving them the location of the people causing problems ("sidelines") or ("coaching staff").

What is that number? I'm never looking at the screen when it shows up.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.