Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

So... I Found Andrew Luck's Email address...

27 posts in this topic

Posted

I mean I didn't, my friend did. I have a facebook status up telling everyone how i want to write him a letter to persuade him into going into the draft. My friend saw this and found it for me. now i'm kind of pussing out. if i send it, i don't want him to think that panther fans are all insane stalkers. he won't want to come out if he thinks that...

anyway, what do you guys think?

Posted

Say you're a cowboys fan, and you just thought the kid had insane talent and you think he should declare for the draft.. no one likes the cowboys or their fans anyways, he won't think any less of you than he already will after seeing you like dallas

Posted

once Zod sends him nudie pics he's ours

Posted

Tell him you're moving into the dorm next to his next semester, have posters of him all over your walls, his name tattooed on your chest, and want to meet him so he can sign your boxer briefs. That'll get him to declare :D

Seriously, though, I wouldn't mess with it. Guy has enough pressure on him right now that he'd probably just ignore it anyway. Worst case he'll think "wow, they're THIS desperate for a QB?"

Posted

Call him a *** and say Moore is better.

Posted

Just tell him how you really fill, open up to him and confess that you have a man crash on him. Its ok. Really...

Posted

I'm not sure where to go with this...many different ways to make fun of this.

Posted

no

Posted

The word 'stalker' comes to mind.

Posted

Say you're a girl and attach a picture of Cat. Guys like being stalked by attractive women.

Posted

I mean I didn't, my friend did. I have a facebook status up telling everyone how i want to write him a letter to persuade him into going into the draft. My friend saw this and found it for me. now i'm kind of pussing out. if i send it, i don't want him to think that panther fans are all insane stalkers. he won't want to come out if he thinks that...

anyway, what do you guys think?

ask him how expects to be worth a sh it in the pros if he can't even beat Oregon?

Posted

how do you know its his address?