Photo
- - - - -

Want Harbaugh? email feedback@panthers.nfl.com

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
100 replies to this topic

#97 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:23 PM

Orange Bowl

Thank you, I knew Rose Bowl didn't seem right. 

#98 CatMan72

CatMan72

KEEP POUNDING

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:26 PM

I wasn't crying about neg rep, I thought it was funny, thus the "lol" that followed the comment. Perhaps I should have written it out.

They spend time doing PR and damage control on one of the franchises worst seasons, right after they hiked ticket prices.

They're not going to consult with fans about staff or personnel decisions and to think they will is nothing short of idiotic. Like my father used to tell me, jokingly, "you're entitled to your opinion, but mine's the only one that matters."

One person reports that he wouldn't return our calls, just after the Rose Bowl there were reports that Panther officials were standing in the tunnel waiting to talk to him. I guess you believe everything you read, I wish you good luck with that.

I never suggested they would "consult" with fans about who the next coach would be, but if you have a significant portion of the fanbase clamoring for something I have a hard time believing they wouldn't at least consider it. Didn't JR just get done saying it's important for the next coach and the team to entertain the fans? That sure sounds like someone that gives a damn what the fans want to me.

You thought it was a stupid idea, that's fine... good for you.

#99 TheRealDeal

TheRealDeal

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
TROLLOLOL

Posted 07 January 2011 - 06:29 PM

Maybe they learned their lesson after the TB game when the fanbase wanted Clausen :(

#100 Darth Urious

Darth Urious

Banned

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
Banned

Posted 07 January 2011 - 07:49 PM

I'll let y'all know if they call me, or write me back or something... no need in being dicks to each other, and that includes name calling and neg repping...

leave the name calling to me, you jackasses...

#101 Jackofalltrades

Jackofalltrades

OWN the Line of Scrimmage

SUPPORTER

Posted 07 January 2011 - 08:21 PM

I'll let y'all know if they call me, or write me back or something... no need in being dicks to each other, and that includes name calling and neg repping...

leave the name calling to me, you jackasses...

Neg rep