Photo
* * * - - 2 votes

High Speed Rail initiative

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
160 replies to this topic

#157 PhillyB

PhillyB

sườn núi phía đông thứ ba của mặt trời

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 March 2014 - 01:49 AM

just checked it's currently $49 on ryanair. cheapest airfare i've seen from an international airline, except for maybe airasia, where you can still hop a flight from kuala lumpur, malaysia to borneo for thirty fuging dollars

#158 NanuqoftheNorth

NanuqoftheNorth

Frosty Alaskan Amber

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 06 March 2014 - 02:06 AM

just checked it's currently $49 on ryanair. cheapest airfare i've seen from an international airline, except for maybe airasia, where you can still hop a flight from kuala lumpur, malaysia to borneo for thirty fuging dollars

That is an awesome price!

This includes a proper landing, right, or should I plan on bringing a parachute with me?

#159 Squirrel

Squirrel

Drink a beer and relax

SUPPORTER

Posted 06 March 2014 - 04:47 AM

Funny story about Ryanair.  They tried to get a law passed where they could sell standing room only tickets on their flights. 

#160 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:08 AM

eurorail passes are freaking horribly expensive. if you just wanna get there take ryanair, they're obscenely cheap

it is, but it's the equivalent of flying into concord regional instead of charlotte douglas

#161 Chimera

Chimera

Not Bant

HUDDLER

Posted 08 March 2014 - 03:15 AM

That is an awesome price!

This includes a proper landing, right, or should I plan on bringing a parachute with me?

its a very good airline. and they seem to have certain "standards" with their flight attendants (hint: they sell swimsuit calendars with them)... At least that was the case back when I lived in Europe.

The problem is that they save money by going to alternate airports. Fly to London, you won't land at heathrow. you'll land at stansted. many of their airports in Germany were old US airforce bases that were given up in the 70s and 80s.