Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Highlandfire

Would the Jerry Richardson haters STFU or find a new team?

93 posts in this topic

if you didn't vote for Obama you need to find a new country.

we should probably change our name to the carolina sheep.

sexy

How long would it be HIS team if none of us showed up for games?

fug Jerry Richardson. I love the Panthers. But that doesn't require me to love that greedy son of a bitch also!

1 person likes this

if you didn't vote for Obama you need to find a new country.

I think that's a pretty close analogy

:lol: at "he did it right".

If going 2-14, being the driving force to a possible lockout, and possibly being bad for years to come "doing it right", then being wrong sounds good to me. I've been critical of dude since last offseason. I respect the man, dont like him as an owner, but I will continue to support the Panthers...how about that? They are my hometeam.

Fan of an owner?

Nobody is asking anybody to be a fan of any owner.

That being said, I don't understand how anyone could continue to be a fan of a team that is owned and operated by a man they disrespect/hate.

Please don't explain any spin on how one can do so. I don't wish for my brain to be diseased by any spin action that makes a fan think they can still respect a franchise that reflects a man they disrespect.

Well here's hoping JR screws this franchise into the dirt and we suck for the next 10+ years so you can change your name to steelerclaw or something. Surely after 10 years of suck you could develope dislike for him...and the SECOND you do...you better stop liking the team at once. ;)

JR looked like a sexist retard with no grasp of business in his last press conference.

Which was surprising given his reputation and track record.

After that and providing me with a 2-14 clusterfug season he is on notice. I'll be his biggest fan if we turn it around soon.

And the OP can suck it