47 replies to this topic

#46 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 04:25 PM

Q: What would Reagan be doing if he were alive today?

A: Murdering Chavez and Morales and installing repressive Juntas

#47 Htar

Htar

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,599 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 06:02 PM

:rofl: right. it's justified. we simply couldn't survive without an entire new branch of government and the infinite deficit spending that came with it. that's just responsible!

you lost the right to claim you're for small government when you voted for the administration that expanded it the most in 50 years. pubs have turned the idea of small government into a joke.

I actually agree with this...The Republican party acted and governed like Dems...If your going to govern and act like a Dem, might as well vote Dem...I think that's what the country did. The Republicans MUST get back to smaller government and taxation as it's core belief.

#48 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 10,901 posts

Posted 13 February 2009 - 08:25 PM

I actually agree with this...The Republican party acted and governed like Dems...If your going to govern and act like a Dem, might as well vote Dem...I think that's what the country did. The Republicans MUST get back to smaller government and taxation as it's core belief.

the last democrat president did more to dismantle the welfare system and domestic regulation than even reagan.

i know you live in a simple binary world, but the "BU BU BU THE DEMS" shtick doesn't really make sense anymore.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com