Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

stankowalski

Boy was that a fucking game or what??

I kind of feel sorry for Miami. They had UNC beat in the first game except for that go ahead 3 by Barnes in the last seconds. Today they pretty much had the game in the bag and lose with .1 second left.

UNC needs to wake up. If they play like this in the NCAA tourney (like they did in the first 3/4 of the game), they will lose the first weekend.

wasted my time watching it. it may as well have been a unc blow out so i could have watched another game.

well hopefully we get a unc duke rematch at the end of it, that'll make it worth it

I would certainly have preferred to win in a little less exciting way, but I'm so happy to have gotten out of there with a win. That was probably the best comeback I've ever seen. After playing like crap for 35 minutes, they finally got their act together and found a way to pull out a victory. I'm proud of them.

I kind of feel sorry for Miami. They had UNC beat in the first game except for that go ahead 3 by Barnes in the last seconds. Today they pretty much had the game in the bag and lose with .1 second left.

UNC needs to wake up. If they play like this in the NCAA tourney (like they did in the first 3/4 of the game), they will lose the first weekend.

That zone still gives them problems, but at least they showed that they can shoot their way out of it today. To me, that's a pretty big deal.

If I were an opposing head coach, I'd zone UNC from start to finish.

LOL, I would too. You might not win, but you will probably give yourself the best chance anyway.

wasted my time watching it. it may as well have been a unc blow out so i could have watched another game.

haha, wut? so a miami blowout - which it was for most of the game - kept your attention and wasn't a waste of time, but a tremendous comeback was a waste?

miami over virginia, unc over miami...this is why the acc tournament is so damn good. every year.

Those boys played their asses of in the last ten minutes. I almost really thought it was over. Then I remembered, "didn't this happen before" and it happened again.lol I love them Heels:D

listened to the 4th quarter on the radio, so so pissed. Those punks were down 19 at one point

u mad? :p

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Lorimark