Kurb

-Game of Thrones-HBO-

4,659 posts in this topic

I almost thought for a second they were going to introduce the Reeds when they found that house, but my hope for them being in the series has gone out completely.

I loved this episode!!!...I hate that it's the fastest hour of television.

Interested to see how he will be used initially, since he commands Jon kill Qhorin in the books, but Jon is off with Ygritte in the show.

rattleshirt next episode!

Is it just me or is the dynamic between Tywin and Arya the most intriguing relationship on this show right now. He seems to really like her and of course she hates him but can't do anything about it. So every scene is a ballet of emotions and stress and just steal every show. It seems after every one of their scenes I am out of breath.

Those two are awesome.

The only other two that come close is the imp and Varys when they are in a scene together.

Is it just me or is the dynamic between Tywin and Arya the most intriguing relationship on this show right now. He seems to really like her and of course she hates him but can't do anything about it. So every scene is a ballet of emotions and stress and just steal every show. It seems after every one of their scenes I am out of breath.

Those two are awesome.

The only other two that come close is the imp and Varys when they are in a scene together.

Yeah, it is a fantastic relationship. Arya really doesn't hate Tywin all that much, just House Lannister. Tyrion loathes Twyin however.

Yeah, it is a fantastic relationship. Arya really doesn't hate Tywin all that much, just House Lannister. Tyrion loathes Twyin however.

It seems Tyrion loathes most of the Lannisters besides Jaime Lannister. And he loves to use the name to get himself out of a pinch.

With only 2 episodes left, do you think the Kings will actually clash this season? Maybe a 2 hour finale? (Would pee my pants). Also, for the readers, how do you think season 2 ends? Spoiler tags necessary.

I am starting to think it ends with the show making you believe Tyrion dies in the war followed by a panoramic view of Mance Rayder and how big his army actually is.

You are commenting as a guest. If you have an account, please sign in.
Reply to this topic...

×   You have pasted content with formatting.   Remove formatting

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

• Carolina Panthers News