3,818 posts in this topic

Posted

so much awesome

haven't read the books, didn't see that coming at all

Posted

GRRM to upset fans when writing off characters: B4VKH.gif

1 person likes this

Posted

I saw it coming a little , but never saw it being such a massacre. I was thinking cat and Ron's wife and the army while Robb became a prisoner and was tortured like Theon.

Posted

Oh. And Arya dies?! Thanks Kurb.

Posted

I saw a funny GIF last night but can't find it now... It was the scene in Silver Linings Playbook where Bradley Cooper throws the book out the window and it was edited to be him reading the Red Wedding lol

iwu9m0.gif

2 people like this

Posted

Everyone dies eventually.

Posted

iwu9m0.gif

<3

BTW This was my exact thought when I saw that scene in Silver Linings Playbook a few weeks ago... lmao

Posted

I do believe enough Stark blood has been shed... at least until the end of A Dance With Dragons... which would be like season 5 or 6 of the show...

Of course, there is that incident where Jon Snow gets impaled by a Unicorn of Death when he reaches the gold at the end of the Great Rainbow

3 people like this

Posted

game_of_downs_by_eastcoastsurfer12-d63tf

4 people like this

Posted

I did not recognize the song and did not realize what was going to happen. It looked like Cat was remembering something bad/tragic when she heard it. And it slowly started looking like something bad was going to happen based on her reaction and the closing of the door.

Same for me, but it provides suspense when the filmmaker makes u suspious before a suprising scene like that.

Posted

I do believe enough Stark blood has been shed... at least until the end of A Dance With Dragons... which would be like season 5 or 6 of the show...

Of course, there is that incident where Jon Snow gets impaled by a Unicorn of Death when he reaches the gold at the end of the Great Rainbow

you forgot to mention that the rainbow shoots forth from randyll tarly's ass

1 person likes this