Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Can anyone tell me if Cam met with coaches or received a playbook?

32 posts in this topic

Posted

Title pretty much explains it... he definitely needs study time so hopefully the 23 hrs he wasn't locked out was productive.

Posted

pretty sure he did, he also had extensive time with the coaches before the doors closed again.

Posted

I'm sure he did, Tyrell Sutton got his.

Posted

to bad we don't have a qb familar with the system to help him while the coaches can't.

Posted

as much as we joke about this, Jimmy's time in an NFL system will be helpful to Cam if they spend some time together with our young WRs - which they should.

Posted

I saw Joseph Person and Voth tweeted several times that Cam got the playbook, problem is the coaches can't contact him during lockout periods to guide him through it. Plus, it's new to all of our players, so they can't really help either.

Posted

I had thought the coaches met with some players today, did that not happen?

Posted

Jimmy has spent as much time with this new offense as Cam, and as Moore, and as Pike. ZERO, I don't know how we can be competitive in the division this season no matter how good Newton might be

Posted

Cam met with offensive coaches for 5 hours after his introduction according to ESPN and got playbook and got out 2 minutes before lockout was put back in.

Jimmy has spent as much time with this new offense as Cam, and as Moore, and as Pike. ZERO, I don't know how we can be competitive in the division this season no matter how good Newton might be

There are certain things about the NFL that go between offenses. Clausen got in at 8, was first player to arrive. He probably met with coaches for several hours.. He and the other offensive players may help Cam along.

Posted

Sal Pal says he got a Playbook.

Posted

Question answered thanks ESPN

Posted

Sal Pal confirmed that Cam both got a playbook and took it home with him. After he met with coaches for 5 hours.

This kid is starting off the right freakin way. Right on, Cam.