Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Kyle Busch 128 in a 45

39 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

<---158 on 2 wheels

Posted · Report post

Anybody else would have gone to jail and had their license taken away. I guess it's good to be famous.:rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

That road is very curvy with lots of hills. Also, lots of houses with driveways directly accessing the road. Especially where he was ticketed. Lots of school buses also go through that area (hell my school bus used to go through there). That punk bitch should lose his license at the very least, he could have easily killed somebody. I am pretty sure he was using both lanes on most of those curves, what a thoughtless move on his part.

Posted · Report post

Wow, so he drove fast and wasn't a dick to the cops. No biggie move along here people nothing to see.

So I can drive drunk and as long as I'm a pal to the cops, it's just boys being boys, right?

Posted · Report post

He wasn't driving drunk, just fast.

Posted · Report post

Going 3 times the legal speed is every bit if not more dangerous as driving drunk.

128 in a 45 isn't "driving fast." But since it's a behavior you approve of from a person you feel you can relate to, you will not see it as dangerous or criminal even though it is.

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

Going 3 times the legal speed is every bit if not more dangerous as driving drunk.

128 in a 45 isn't "driving fast." But since it's a behavior you approve of from a person you feel you can relate to, you will not see it as dangerous or criminal even though it is.

?:confused:?:confused:

And btw driving drunk is way way worse than driving 3x speed limit

Let me explain, .08 is legally drunk and 45 was the speed limit. So your saying going 135 is worse than driving with a b.a.c. of .024??

Posted · Report post

what a tool...I've done my share of speeding over the years too...and my top speed isn't far off of this ticket...but it was out on a highway, not through town!

makes me ask the question...seriously...can a guy race in NASCAR without a valid license?

Posted · Report post

makes me ask the question...seriously...can a guy race in NASCAR without a valid license?

sure can

my question is: he was already on probation with nascar for being a dick, but they've already said they arent going to do anything. why?

Posted · Report post

thanks...wasn't sure!

Posted · Report post

sure can

my question is: he was already on probation with nascar for being a dick, but they've already said they arent going to do anything. why?[/QUOTE]

Cus its not that big a deal.:D