#1 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 15,144 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:23 PM

Posted Image

that's weird because from what i've heard in the tinderbox he looked like a moron fumbling over his words.

poor republicans. it must suck having America against you.

#2 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:25 PM

[it must suck having America against you.

actually historically having america against you from an intellectual perspective is actually a pretty good place to be

#3 PackCat

PackCat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:27 PM

I really doubt that is an accurate poll. Go to FOX news and grab a poll and see what it states.

It must really suck to have ignorant people actually thinking that Obama is going to fix this Economy that has been put in place my MANY Administrations in the works.

#4 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:30 PM

I really doubt that is an accurate poll. Go to FOX news and grab a poll and see what it states..

accurate poll. Go to FOX news and grab a poll and see what it states..

accurate poll. Go to FOX news

fffffffffffff

#5 PackCat

PackCat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:33 PM

If you are going to quote what I said, quote it right. I NEVER said that going to FOX news that the poll would be accurate.

ALL THOSE POLLS ARE BS. It is just from website viewers clicking the polls. If you have more dems on CBS then of course it will be up, as Fox will have more Repub.

#6 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 10,787 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:36 PM

why would dems go to cbs

#7 PackCat

PackCat

• NEWB
  • PipPip
  • 99 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:39 PM

I was just saying... That FOX is primarly a Republican point of view.
CBS, ABC, and NBC try to stay neutral but IN MY OPINION they sway towards the Democratic view.

I have no clue who watches what, but I wonder how may people participated in that poll upthread?

#8 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 18,254 posts
  • LocationMontford

Posted 25 February 2009 - 09:54 PM

actually historically having america against you from an intellectual perspective is actually a pretty good place to be

ahh, this explains your threads then....

#9 Jase

Jase

Kuechold Fantasies

• Administrators
  • 15,643 posts
  • LocationMatthews, NC

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:11 PM

Don't worry rodeo, one day president Obama might get to match bush's 90% post-911 approval rating.

Striving to be like W should be his #1 goal.

#10 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:28 PM

I know who the 20 percent who don't are...they work on Wall Street.

#11 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,943 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 10:49 PM

So 17% of those polled are stupid enough to be swayed by a speech. Those are probably the same people who were sold those option arm mortgages that they couldn't afford. ;)

#12 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:00 PM

So 17% of those polled are stupid enough to be swayed by a speech. Those are probably the same people who were sold those option arm mortgages that they couldn't afford. ;)

You are on a roll today. :D

#13 Davidson Deac II

Davidson Deac II

• HUDDLER
  • 15,943 posts

Posted 25 February 2009 - 11:25 PM

Lack of sleep does that to me. :)

Where are the economic experts?

There were plenty of familiar faces on-screen during TV coverage of President Obama's economic-stimulus plan, such people as James Carville, Laura Ingraham, Karl Rove, Sen. Lindsey Graham, Joe Trippi and Dick Morris.

What it lacked, some critics suggest, were people with real expertise in what the $787 billion plan will mean for the economy and for communities and individuals. In short, it was treated like just another political battle.

Of the 681 people who appeared as guests on 12 cable-news and four network Sunday-morning talk shows in the three weeks that ended last Sunday, only 41, or 6 percent, were economists, said Media Matters for America, a liberal media watchdog.

Media Matters didn't keep track of interview subjects on the most-watched newscasts, the broadcast-networks' nightly programs, but the conservative Media Research Center did. About 13 percent of the people interviewed on economic recovery between Obama's election and final passage of the bill were economists, the group said

So basically the commentors were mostly a bunch of political animals who were more interested in the style than substance of the speech.

I never watch Fox News, but given the criticism it gets here, I thought this blurb was interesting.

Two shows the group monitored, with CNN's Anderson Cooper and Campbell Brown as the hosts, had no economists during the three-week period. By far, the most economists on any show (10) were on Fox's new Glenn Beck show.

Edited by Davidson Deac II, 25 February 2009 - 11:27 PM.

#14 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,144 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 12:04 AM

do you people think i make threads so you can disagree with them? straighten up.

#15 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 26 February 2009 - 06:21 AM

do you people think i make threads so you can disagree with them? straighten up.

It's hard to take you seriously with that Fire Marshal Jordan avatar. Whatever happened to the frog?

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.