Photo
- - - - -

If northerners think southerners are all racisty...

• Please log in to reply
63 replies to this topic

#1 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 19,471 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 26 June 2011 - 11:44 AM

Then why in the hell are the most racist people I have encountered in my life from the northeast? (with the exception of one f*cked up guy I met in Tupelo, MS on a sales call that used the "n" word in direct reference to his warehouse employee :()

People point to the confederate flag debate as this huge battle to keep whitey on top of things but Southerners, both black and white, are so much more tolerant than most northerners I have met. Particularly people from Boston.

#2 Guest_MaskedMilitant_*

Guest_MaskedMilitant_*
  • Guests

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:24 PM

I'm with you on this one. The most racist and ignorant people I ever met have been from NY and they make no qualms about letting you know how they feel. But god forbid you fly a flag...

#3 sunbunny

sunbunny

• HUDDLER
  • 2,837 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:32 PM

The most racist people we ever met were up north. PA was really bad, and Michigan.

No one believes it, but we sold more rebel flag merchandise up north than we did at Mule Day's in Johnston County. Up north is the only place we were asked if we had swastika flags, tees, or stickers.

#4 SCP

SCP

Crop Dusting Son of a Bitch

• HUDDLER
  • 19,471 posts
  • LocationOn a Sales Call

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:40 PM

One of the most racist sports is hockey, which if I do recall is a northern sport. Ask any black guy about playing hockey up north and in Canada. They will tell you about the slurs they hear from the stands and opposing players. It's like Jackie Robinson type hate, but current day.

But yea, a small minority of poeple down here want to fly a flag so southerners are the haters and racists.

#5 Floppin

Floppin

Smooches

• HUDDLER
  • 12,538 posts
  • LocationShallotte, NC

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:44 PM

I've met more assholes from Ohio than from any other state.

#6 Starscream

Starscream

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,866 posts
  • LocationLaurinburg, NC

Posted 26 June 2011 - 12:51 PM

one of the most racist sports is hockey, which if i do recall is a northern sport. Ask any black guy about playing hockey up north and in canada. They will tell you about the slurs they hear from the stands and opposing players. It's like jackie robinson type hate, but current day.

But yea, a small minority of poeple down here want to fly a flag so southerners are the haters and racists.

nascar?

#7 Nicks To The Colts

Nicks To The Colts

shitpost around the clock

• HUDDLER
  • 9,468 posts
  • LocationChapel Hill

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:01 PM

Ohio is one of the biggest shitcan states in the country and I'm surprised they're not better known for it.

#8 rodeo

rodeo

Keelah se'lai

• HUDDLER
  • 15,426 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:21 PM

Slow down guys you're gonna run out of denial before page 2.

#9 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 01:49 PM

racist people are everywhere, they're not hard to find...

#10 fitty76

fitty76

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,564 posts
  • LocationMint Hill

Posted 26 June 2011 - 03:47 PM

As a former northerner I can tell you there is just as much racism up north as in the south. Boston is probably the most racist city in America.

#11 Awesomeness!

Awesomeness!

Zulu

• HUDDLER
  • 5,150 posts
  • LocationArizona

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:28 PM

Like I said before, even blacks/Hispanics from different countries are racists towards the natives here...its a mess up there, but....come on....lets not act as if the South is awesome..

#12 Darth Biscuit

Darth Biscuit

Dark Lord

• HUDDLER
  • 32,734 posts
  • LocationWilmington, NC

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:32 PM

People just tend to suck in general but southerners usually the hospitality thing a lot more seriously...

#13 GritsRgreat

GritsRgreat

Banned

• Banned
  • 9,101 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:33 PM

lol my former sister in law is from Mexico..She hates Mexican men, talks cold poo about them. She's dated black guys but said she'd only marry a white guy.

#14 mav1234

mav1234

• HUDDLER
  • 16,470 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:36 PM

Then why in the hell are the most racist people I have encountered in my life from the northeast? (with the exception of one f*cked up guy I met in Tupelo, MS on a sales call that used the "n" word in direct reference to his warehouse employee :()

People point to the confederate flag debate as this huge battle to keep whitey on top of things but Southerners, both black and white, are so much more tolerant than most northerners I have met. Particularly people from Boston.

I've met people from the South who are racist... people from the north who are racist... the mid west... the west coast...

the only thing they had in common?

they were racist, pretty much. I've stopped expecting people from one region of the country or another to be a certain way.

#15 Davis83

Davis83

Rebelling since 1753

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 662 posts

Posted 26 June 2011 - 04:38 PM

and seems like they all left Ohio and came to NC. I swear there must be 5,000 vehicles with Ohio plates here in Goldsboro!

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.