29 replies to this topic

#16 jtnc

jtnc

Resident Asshole

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 13,472 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:35 PM

Yeah, he had a pretty big "little man" chip on his shoulder. A couple of the other guys from the board saw when I asked him about the Cam playbook thing and he snapped back talking about "I'm not his keeper..." "why are you asking me..." and the like. And a bunch of people started tweeting him asking him what his problem was.

I explained to him why I asked him and told him I get that he felt slighted and has that underdog mentality, but we appreciate him and that's why we asked him. He said something along the lines of he wasn't a "go between" for people to talk to their favorite players and he can only worry about him, not anyone else.

I told him he was on our team, therefore, he IS one of our favorite players, and that's why fans tweet him, not b/c they view him as a stepping stone... That was back like the day or two after the draft.

Regardless, it seems he definitely has a bit of Smitty to him when it comes to the underdog thing.

Smitty wouldn't be a bitch about it and delete his twitter. Hopefully he uses that anger out on the field, it's up to him.

#17 The Other Colbert

The Other Colbert

new

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,472 posts

Posted 18 July 2011 - 10:52 PM

#suttonyoumad?

#18 Mother Grabber

Mother Grabber

Gettlemagic 2.0

• ALL-PRO
  • 13,491 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:15 AM

Someone needs to unbunch their panties.

#19 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 12:18 AM

Yea, at this point im pretty much like "fug anyone who gets upset over trolls on the internet. Grow the fcuk up and realize that no one has to be nice to you especially when you're dealing with billions of strangers."

#20 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,622 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:22 AM

I don't get upset over internet poo, it's easy enough to ignore but I have the opposite opinion. "fug anyone who trolls on the internet. Grow the fug up and realize that being civil to people is part of coexisting with the rest of the human race and a basic skill that everyone used to learn at a young age but is slipping away more and more these days. If you wouldn't say something to the billions of strangers in person, don't be a coward and say it on the internet."

Not trying to pick on you, thunderraiden, I just hate the mentality that trolling and hiding behind a computer screen is acceptable.

Yea, at this point im pretty much like "fug anyone who gets upset over trolls on the internet. Grow the fcuk up and realize that no one has to be nice to you especially when you're dealing with billions of strangers."

#21 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 02:04 AM

he gon get cut

#22 KSpan

KSpan

Bow-chicka-wow-wow!

• ALL-PRO
  • 2,727 posts
  • LocationKansas City

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:34 AM

he gon get cut

And then someone else would pick him up. Might actually be the best thing for his career, because (assuming D-Will is re-signed) Carolina is absolutely stacked at RB. I really like Sutton and he has some talent, but without injuries he doesn't see the field for Carolina if Deangelo comes back.

#23 JawnyBlaze

JawnyBlaze

• ALL-PRO
  • 6,622 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 07:38 AM

Yea, Sutton's a scrappy runner. If GB knew what was good for them, they'd resign him.

#24 fjblair

fjblair

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 960 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 11:48 AM

I wish everybody would delete Twitter.

#25 Peppers90 NC

Peppers90 NC

• HUDDLER
  • 9,839 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:10 PM

It's hard for me to believe twitter is still even around

#26 Woodcookedbbq

Woodcookedbbq

Vinegar Based

• HUDDLER
  • 2,393 posts
  • LocationGreenville, NC

Posted 19 July 2011 - 01:17 PM

Seems like all he wanted to do is argue, complain, and debate people. That's not what Twitter is for.

#27 thunderraiden

thunderraiden

Thunder God Member

• HUDDLER
  • 2,771 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 03:22 PM

I don't get upset over internet poo, it's easy enough to ignore but I have the opposite opinion. "fug anyone who trolls on the internet. Grow the fug up and realize that being civil to people is part of coexisting with the rest of the human race and a basic skill that everyone used to learn at a young age but is slipping away more and more these days. If you wouldn't say something to the billions of strangers in person, don't be a coward and say it on the internet."

Not trying to pick on you, thunderraiden, I just hate the mentality that trolling and hiding behind a computer screen is acceptable.

Its not that its acceptable, but fighting against it is like trying to "cure" world hunger. It isn't feasible in the slightest, despite how right or necessary it is.

#28 PanthersFanNY

PanthersFanNY

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,660 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:48 PM

He was a whiny bitch on a Twitter.

#29 God

God

Attitude

• HUDDLER
  • 4,914 posts

Posted 19 July 2011 - 05:59 PM

some people just can't handle the criticism of fans on twitter. grow a sack, sutton.

#30 RockyTopVol

RockyTopVol

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,663 posts

Posted 20 July 2011 - 07:37 AM

A while back, he was tweeting about how college players should be paid. I simply said that I disagreed, and he got all bent out of shape. I wasn't disrespectful or anything, I just had a different opinion and he just wasn't okay with that. I think he's a little sensitive.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com