Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

chknwing

TruCatzFan Should Stop Making Threads...That is All

78 posts in this topic

To: anybody reading this

It seems that if you're posting in this thread that you are mad that u didn't post this news first... Why?? I have no idea... This is how we get all of our news... In fact almost every thread in here is posted from a website or other news source...

Not coming back in here. Roast away.... I'll be enjoying the fact that the lockout is over!

make another thread please

1 person likes this

Jangler is a jokester. Trucatzfan is srs.

So youre justifying his agenda to seek out attention on a public forum because the other guy. . . isnt serious. :thumbsup:

all good with me bra

yeah but u made 3 threads for the same thing.

You shouldn't have pied me when I was insulting you, just shows that you aren't smart enough to comprehend my insult which in turn makes me feel bad for insulting you.

Now I don't know what to feel.

You shouldn't have pied me when I was insulting you, just shows that you aren't smart enough to comprehend my insult which in turn makes me feel bad for insulting you.

Now I don't know what to feel.

That is why it is genius. From now on when you insult me I am just going to give you pie. It is the huddler guilt trip.

But I'm not sure if you are capable of understanding insults either, you could just be thinking I'm making a great point (which happens often)

But I'm not sure if you are capable of understanding insults either, you could just be thinking I'm making a great point (which happens often)

Great point ;)

I actually pi everyone pretty much that tries to piss me off... It's the ultimate I'm better than u move!!

Fuggin rookie!

You could play safety for us with that backpedal

Idk man, I saw Jangler post a "lockout officially over" type thread up then I saw this dude post two different threads right after that that would seem to have an agenda of getting people to post in his threads.

I dont really care either way, I s'pose, but Im sure the mods are getting close to doing something about it. Dunno, he can do whatever he wants.

No I didn't.

http://www.carolinahuddle.com/forum/carolina-panthers/64104-getting-ready-to-vote.html

It turned into that, but that is not what I started. I did think everybody could just post in that one, since all of these are about the same thing...silly me. :biggrin5:

2 people like this

who's the one with the smelly bewbs?