• Hey There!

Please register to see fewer ads and a better viewing experience:100_Emoji_42x42:

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

jtnc

Thomas Davis' golf whip vs J-stew's scooter

Not really sure what you want people on here to do about it?

This really isn't the proper place to handle the alleged situation, no disrespect meant by saying alleged.

If it was about media exposure, don't you think me being his family could have took it there. Seems like your getting upset. It's ok but just like you post on this site your opinions on everything, I chose to post my own opinion and back up my findings with facts. So if you don' t like what I had to say it too is ok and you & anybody else who has a problem with it, may need to remember opinions are like ass holes, everyone has one , So take my facts and while your Ass!!! ( bc seems like all the bs iscoming from you!! )

to be fair, what you say may very well be 100% true....

but you can't call what you post on a message board facts (repeatedly) when there is nothing outside of your posts on this board to support it.

Oh, by the way thanks for creating this thread about the pimped out golf whip.My attorney would have never saw it if wasn't for you....So may God bless you and all the words of ignorance you love to post. I saw what I needed to see and said what I had to say....So Good bye & again Thank you !!! Ps. I bet T.D Thanks you too....:D

The thank you was to you.....& my original post was to your thread on the picture. Nothing more nothing less...So there is no need to feel offended , or confused. Keep up the good work . Just remember every action has a reaction spoken or unspoken.. & when you create a blog, post ,thread or speak about someone or something you might want to prepair to expect the unexpected. May God bless you and your opinions.....:)

Now I am confused...in the initial post, someone is telling the story from a first person perspective, in a follow up post, someone with the same avatar says they didn't post the initial post, but it was all true......... I dunno, starting to smell kinda trollish