Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

pantherjeeper

Anyone know if the preseason game tonight

46 posts in this topic

Someone would get rich if they invented a way to search the interweb! I would doit, but I am too lazy. I do have some names picked out...google, yahoo, bing, altavista...nay no way that would work. It is way easier to both ppl asking random poo instead of a two second interweb search....it will not work

Maybe instead there could be a GUIDE to what is on TV!? Like looking into the future of tv and planning to watch something later in the day instead of guessing when stuff will be played. I always miss threes company

Congrats, dumb ass, you fail at trying to be funny.

The OP was confused, just as I was earlier, about which game would be aired because the local TV "guides" were showing 'Falcons vs Jaguars'. Read the entire thread before you jump to conclusions, dildo.

The OP was confused, just as I was earlier, about which game would be aired because the local TV "guides" were showing 'Falcons vs Jaguars'. Read the entire thread before you jump to conclusions, dildo.

Bitch please, that is user error. If he was the slightest bit a panthers fan he would know that Columbia is squarely in panthers NFL territory....if not, he could have looked on panthers.com and found out that the game is indeed on tv there.

Now, I know its is very hard morons to use common sense, but panthers.com is not hidden or password protected. It literally took me 4 seconds to find this.

http://www.panthers.com/news/television.html

So suck my balls, again.

1 person likes this

I posted that same link in another thread earlier

Bitch please, that is user error. If he was the slightest bit a panthers fan he would know that Columbia is squarely in panthers NFL territory....if not, he could have looked on panthers.com and found out that the game is indeed on tv there.

Now, I know its is very hard morons to use common sense, but panthers.com is not hidden or password protected. It literally took me 4 seconds to find this.

So suck my balls, again.

come-at-me-bro.jpg

Now, I know it is very hard for morons to use common sense, but panthers.com is not hidden or password protected. It literally took me 4 seconds to find this.

So suck my balls, again.

fixed for you.

Oooo...you gonna get an infraction! You called me a bad name!

1 person likes this

fixed for you.

Thanks! I was too busy crying and worrying aboot my infraction to proofread.

Ooooh infraction time!!!

Ooooh infraction time!!!

Not as good as hammer time, but better than adult swim

• Topics

• Masters of PIE !

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4
    5. 5