Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Enjoy the excitement of the loss today, next Sunday we are 0-2

28 posts in this topic

Posted

But we still have the Newt

Posted

buzz_killington_191x300_So_troll-s191x300-152037-535.jpg

im never inviting you to a party

Posted

Never happy about a loss.

Posted

Are you one of the people that assumed we were going to lose to the Cardinals by 30 as well?

Any given Sunday. A lot of people need to keep that in mind.

Posted

Why f*cking Greenbay, man?!

Go to hell NFL schedule makers.

Posted

It would be great if we got Seattle as the bounce back game.... Nope we get the defending champs with a guy who is making Montana look like a high school qb

1 person likes this

Posted

You do realize the excitement isn't really for this year, but for the next 10-12 years don't you? Haters goin hate, but Cam is swagtastic!

Posted

Never happy about a loss.

Same here. I am happy about Cam's play today though.

Posted

I'm so pissed off right now I don't know what to do.

To GIVE A GAME AWAY that you had multiple opportunities to put away. To give it away, a week before Green Bay comes to Charlotte.

My anger, I can't shake it. It would be one thing if they played like crap and made a run at the end. But you have drive after drive to go up by 10 or more, and dumb penalties by the "Offensive Line", kept backing you up? Infuriating.

Hopefully Cam also learns from the tape. He waited way too long to try to run on some of those sacks.

I understand that Cam looked great today, but he could easily go out the next few weeks and look like he did in the Preseason. Him playing well is a good headline, but it's not better than 1-0 after a game you should have won.

Had they been blown out, I wouldn't give a crap about the loss. But don't give it away.

1 person likes this

Posted

^appropriate avatar

Posted

I'm so pissed off right now I don't know what to do.

To GIVE A GAME AWAY that you had multiple opportunities to put away. To give it away, a week before Green Bay comes to Charlotte.

My anger, I can't shake it. It would be one thing if they played like crap and made a run at the end. But you have drive after drive to go up by 10 or more, and dumb penalties by the "Offensive Line", kept backing you up? Infuriating.

Hopefully Cam also learns from the tape. He waited way too long to try to run on some of those sacks.

I understand that Cam looked great today, but he could easily go out the next few weeks and look like he did in the Preseason. Him playing well is a good headline, but it's not better than 1-0 after a game you should have won.

Had they been blown out, I wouldn't give a crap about the loss. But don't give it away.

We're a young team, you're expectations for this team are Super Bowl or bust.

Amirite.

Posted

Leave your fan card at the door bro. I was OUT rooting for my boys till the very end.