Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Bobcats trade J Rich to Suns for Diaw & Raja!!!

62 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Espn hasn't done their homework:

"Diaw will help with Charlotte's biggest problem, and Brown's biggest complaint: its thin frontcourt."

They have obviously never seen Sean May. The Bobs frontcourt is nothing thin.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3760914

Posted · Report post

Espn hasn't done their homework:

"Diaw will help with Charlotte's biggest problem, and Brown's biggest complaint: its thin frontcourt."

They have obviously never seen Sean May. The Bobs frontcourt is nothing thin.

http://sports.espn.go.com/nba/news/story?id=3760914

:rofl: ragging on sean may is so easy...

Posted · Report post

Still not sure how I feel about this trade....I think Diaw can help if used properly like some people have already touched on...Raja is a veteran, which we need. My question is, now that Singletary is here, will they move Raymond or just be 3 deep at PG?

Posted · Report post

If Raymon is moved they would have to get another veteran PG. They've been looking for a veteran third point. There is no way that Coach Brown would go with two rookies at that spot on the floor. Barring another trade it seems likey that DJ and Raymond will play together the majority of the time.

Posted · Report post

we'll def score more

and INCREASE THE SIZE of our team

Score more? I believe these players are defenders.

Posted · Report post

Wow, I think you guys bent the Suns over. Good job.

Posted · Report post

Too early to tell if it was a good trade but it has potential.

Just remember that we really didn't play any worse when J-Rich was out for a couple of weeks. Ammo and others stepped in.

Posted · Report post

Too early to tell if it was a good trade but it has potential.

Just remember that we really didn't play any worse when J-Rich was out for a couple of weeks. Ammo and others stepped in.

Really? Seems like everyone was talking about the team turning the corner just a week and a half ago- the point at which JRich came back.

This opens up minutes for Carrol, who is actually a rather solid and resourceful player when he gets minutes. But giving up your best player, and your most versatile player for a group of role players is never a smart move.

Posted · Report post

I am not happy about this trade, JRich was a cornerstone to this franchise. He was the "goto scorer that we needed." Those were MJ's words...

I do not think the trading is over, I would not be surprised to see Felton and Morrison go either.

I just hope after all the dust settles, DJ is still with us. Out of all of the new guys, he has the most potential.

Posted · Report post

I am not happy about this trade, JRich was a cornerstone to this franchise. He was the "goto scorer that we needed." Those were MJ's words...

I do not think the trading is over, I would not be surprised to see Felton and Morrison go either.

I just hope after all the dust settles, DJ is still with us. Out of all of the new guys, he has the most potential.

He ain't going anywhere, Brown personally wanted DJ.

Posted · Report post

i dunno about this one..i liked JRich..we have nobody now.

Posted · Report post

this was a brown trade and we've been the most active team on the trading block with three players there. J-rich who just left, felton and wallace. I don't think wallace goes now that jrich is gone. but felton who is being shipped around. I think at this point is gone.