Photo
- - - - -

I can't wait for Gettis to get back!!!!

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
70 replies to this topic

#61 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

You must you continue to respond, and on top of that isn't this like your second dick reference in this thread...dealing with some suppressed homosexual tendencies, or were you molested as a young child?

kids only get molested south of the Delaware border. Some sick poo goes on down that way. :P

#62 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:55 PM

you mad cause im stylin on you? or are you mad cause i got the cal on you?

try it again, but in English this time.

thanks.

#63 CarolinaAllDay

CarolinaAllDay

NY Panther's Fan

• PipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 27 October 2011 - 04:59 PM

try it again, but in English this time.

thanks.

Damn dude, get off your high horse. its from an online video. I have a formal education, its just fun to mimic those who dont have one. :dupe:dumbass alert:dupe:

#64 PantherFanOne

PantherFanOne

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 October 2011 - 08:31 AM

dont forget about Otah.............ah nevermind he's already listed on IR next season also

If only that was not regretfully true.

#65 rayzor

rayzor

shula is who i thought he was.

Moderators

Posted 29 October 2011 - 09:05 AM

:dupe:dumbass alert:dupe:

maybe you should have put this at the beginning of the post as a warning to others?

#66 panthernation23

panthernation23

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 October 2011 - 01:26 PM

i pretty sure i read somewhere that if we had drew carter our offense would be even better....this thread should prolly be shut down before that statement makes it on espn and the whole nation laughs at us

#67 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

HUDDLER

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:00 PM

Why is there so much defense talk, in a thread about an offensive player?

Are we not allowed to talk about how good gettis would be in this offense?

Gettis has great size, speed, agility, damn good body control, and great hands.
If he comes back healthy, he would easily be one of cam's favorite target. Anybody doubting that, must not have seen gettis play in his rookie year, while being a raw receiver.

He was expected to be the #2. He'll have to work his way back to that. As long as he comes back healthy, that is probable.

#68 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 29 October 2011 - 02:37 PM

Steve Smith is the best deep threat on the team. He is also in his 30's and will not be able to play forever. We are hoping that Gettis is the future.

This is where im not putting my money. I like Gettis but right now he just seems like a Mike Wallace/Desean Jackson type receiver where he is just gonna stretch the field and burn people to get his receptions, not a solid number 1, but that doesnt mean he isnt going to be apart of this receiver core for the long haul because that dimension is good to have to your offense. So If you have the chance to get a stud receiver u gotta take him. Who knows what could happen to Smith down the road which isnt a long road.

#69 pantherclaw

pantherclaw

Wise Ass

HUDDLER

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:15 PM

Dang we got some real Gettis doubters, funny how many hated on LaFell (LaFail) last year and during the pre-season and now many want him as the #2. Gettis has sprinter speed, adn he's 6'3" he has the tools/talent to exceed in the vertical attack...so why so many doubters?

Question for you my fellow huddler....

What happens when you Assume?

you're assuming just as much, if not more.

#70 YoungPanthers89

YoungPanthers89

Lucy Snorebush

HUDDLER

Posted 29 October 2011 - 03:52 PM

This is where im not putting my money. I like Gettis but right now he just seems like a Mike Wallace/Desean Jackson type receiver where he is just gonna stretch the field and burn people to get his receptions, not a solid number 1, but that doesnt mean he isnt going to be apart of this receiver core for the long haul because that dimension is good to have to your offense. So If you have the chance to get a stud receiver u gotta take him. Who knows what could happen to Smith down the road which isnt a long road.

So you dont think mike wallace or desean jackson are #1 recievers?

#71 CPF4LIFE

CPF4LIFE

HUDDLER

Posted 29 October 2011 - 05:14 PM

So you dont think mike wallace or desean jackson are #1 recievers?

Well maybe Mike Wallace but Desean Jackson is not a number 1 receiver, why u think Philly is hesitant to pay him a lot of money? Really, Jeremy Maclin is the better all around receiver on that team. A number 1 receiver can make every catch on every route normally when u see mike wallace making a play he is beating the defense down the sideline on a go route, just would like to see him be more dynamic for a true number 1.