Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

panthersphan

Any chance Duke lands John Wall?

198 posts in this topic

BTW, if you have to have the "I'm with stupid" sign explained to you, doesn't that make it even more appropriate? Just sayin...

BTW, if you have to have the "I'm with stupid" sign explained to you, doesn't that make it even more appropriate? Just sayin...

:iamwithstupid:

:D

Pwnd... :D

:smilielol5:

Hey, punkin, before you get your feelings hurt, read what's on the sign... he's agreeing with you.

^^^

what he said.

Sorry guys I don't use the little extras on the side very often...I could barely read the sign other than saying "I'm with stupid" which isn't normally a term of endearment but o well...

Sorry guys I don't use the little extras on the side very often...I could barely read the sign other than saying "I'm with stupid" which isn't normally a term of endearment but o well...

this thread is like a rollar coster ride

stamp of approval:thumbsup:

No problem man, just bustin' your balls a little... :lol:

:D Sorry dude...I just couldn't resist the temptation when Dimbee set you up for that zinger. I would never call you stupid and actually mean it.

:D Sorry dude...I just couldn't resist the temptation when Dimbee set you up for that zinger. I would never call you stupid and actually mean it.

Its cool I've been called worse..

State's recruited him from day one. Calipari just went to Kentucky. If he goes anywhere it better not be Duke and UK. Being a State fan I'de love to have him, and he'd stay close to home. But I wouldn't mind it if he chose Kansas or Baylor just out of respect for the programs, because State, well, we're State...

• Topics

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    black-n-blue

1. 1
    2. 2
      SCP
      SCP
    3. 3
    4. 4