Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

"How many NFL teams would trade their QB for Cam?"

18 posts in this topic

Posted

Automatic No: New England, Pittsburgh, Green Bay, New Orleans, New York Giants

XFD

Posted

If they had a brain in their head, all of them.

Yes, I honestly believe that. Given his talent, his age, his contract, his size and speed, and his attitude, he is the most valuable QB in the league.

Not the best; just the most valuable.

1 person likes this

Posted

Give me ARod

Posted

I don't think Denver would trade The Golden Calf of Bristol for him. Fox is busy making him into a star - like he did Clausen.

Posted

All except GB.

agreed, but I might would add Brady to the list as well, he has a history of not getting injured, other than his knee, and he still might have 5 more years of playing time left.

Other than that, Cam is young, and has a long career ahead of him. He has a history of turning teams into Champions.

I cant speak for the rest of the league's fans, but if I turn the question around and ask "what QBs would I trade Cam Newton for?" And the only name that deserves serious consideration is Aaron Rodgers, and I still wouldnt pull the trigger, unless maybe they threw in a 1st round pick too.

Anyway, hypothetical situation that will never happen, but that is how I feel about it.

Posted

I don't think Denver would trade The Golden Calf of Bristol for him. Fox is busy making him into a star - like he did Clausen.

John Fox is the man...HAHAHAHAH