Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Good Job Marty!!

124 posts in this topic

Posted

I wonder how many of u thought that Cam was gonna be a bust???

People didn't have the last three years of NFL footage on Cam to cite when making their determinations. Cam was a guess, Albert is a fact.

Posted

You guys sure seem confident that he's a bum!

You'll be eating those words. Wait and see...

128690963760249464.jpg

Posted

Marty Hurney AND 30 other GMs passed on him.

No, teh Hurneyz sucks, no waiver claim over a guy who's been known as lockeroom cancer, and lets not forget the fact he has only 3 tackles all year long.

Posted

he hasn't been the same since he got that contract, he's not the player he was before hand so I don't care

Posted

I hate giving Marty Hurney credit, but it looks like I'm gonna have to do it again.

There was zero reason to bring this 30 year old DT in. AH isn't the future, he's the past and a past that TB will soon discover. I'll take an slowly improving Fua over him any day. Even a poor producer like McClain has better numbers than AH (10 tackles, 1 sack).

Heck, the kitten in my sig has more pop that Albert has shown in 2 seasons..

Posted

Why pick him up? We're not going to the playoffs this year, he's no longer an impact player, he would be taking reps away from whatever bodies we throw at DT currently, and you don't want to risk anything messing up this team's chemistry.

Let the young guys learn, take their lumps, then replace them next year with real talent.

This. Anyone who wants to put the rest of the season on hold in order to "try" him has never hired anyone.

Or if he has hired someone, it has only been one.

Posted

I just hope all of you are right. Cause he is in the exact system he has wanted to be in for 2 years. Still I understand not wanted to pick up his contract and im quite surprised TB did.

Posted

This thread is almost as dumb as the "Bring in Vince Young" thread.

Posted

Don't think I want McClain or Fua learning from Fat Albert anyway. TB had plenty of cap space to take a chance, we don't. Rather use the roster spot for Hogan anyway.

Posted

Really? What else have I ever bitched about concerning personnel on this team??

Go fug yourself.... "ooh look everyone I'll try and make fun of TCF so I get pi and swag" nevermind the fact that:

This guy knows it's now or never for him... So immature!

I will say this, I'd much rather be facing Haynesworth when we play Tampa Bay then Gerald McCoy. That's truth.

Posted

Hmmm, not sure what way I want to lean on this one. I don't know if the new Haynesworth would be productive or good for our team but I do beleive that he is better than every DT currently on our roster but we're 2-6. It's not like we're going anywhere, not sure if i'd risk screwing up the chemistry.

Posted

He can't seem to stay with a team. That speaks volumes.