Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ladypanther

So Sad

59 posts in this topic

The thing that is troubling is this team is regressing.

Forget about injuries, at this time in the NFL every team has injuries.The Steelers had massive injuries, the Cowboys, massive injuires, the Giants worst of all, and guess what, they are still contending.

There is no leadership on this team amongst the players.

...and when I say leadership, I don't mean talk, I mean action.

There is not one playmaker on the defense or special teams and apparently, even with all the money paid to a lot of veterans, there is only one play maker on offense.

Shut him down, and it's over.

That's the problem.

What is more troubling, a whole helluva lot of money was spent on the same people for this year's team that helped make last year's losing team.

A sane person would have to ? the logic of that move.

1 person likes this

It is not coaching when vets like Johnson and Olsen let us down, they know better.

But the rest of it. Why was out Oline owned the entire game?

ST...nothing all year...that coach needs to go.

Mare and Baker have lost their touch.

This game made me very sad.

It is coaching when the oposition defense reads the play by the formation all fukin day funkin long!

The thing that is troubling is this team is regressing.

Forget about injuries, at this time in the NFL every team has injuries.The Steelers had massive injuries, the Cowboys, massive injuires, the Giants worst of all, and guess what, they are still contending.

There is no leadership on this team amongst the players.

...and when I say leadership, I don't mean talk, I mean action.

There is not one playmaker on the defense or special teams and apparently, even with all the money paid to a lot of veterans, there is only one play maker on offense.

Shut him down, and it's over.

That's the problem.

What is more troubling, a whole helluva lot of money was spent on the same people for this year's team that helped make last year's losing team.

A sane person would have to ? the logic of that move.

fuging reps, man.

We've regressed as a young team, with an entirely new staff. The losses I don't mind. It's how we're losing which is the issue.

- We lose one game because of poor redzone playcalling, next week. We lose another game because of more poor redzone calling. *shocker*

- We get a killer punt return TD *The second of the year at this point* by Hester. This week, we give up another killer punt return TD. *shocker*

- Defense loses its starters. We don't substitute with more talent, we band-aid with cheap replacements.

-A few weeks ago we nearly broke a record for penalties called in a game. After this week, we're the leaders in penalties.

The fuging list goes on and on.

This team has its work cut out for them.

It is just so hard with this team, so very hard. Over the years, a few moments of competency; but, they are fleeting.

...and can I just say I'm sick of Rivera saying 'we shot ourselves in the foot'. Thank you, Captain Obvious. Fix it.

I had to watch the game on a bad feed so I am holding off on some of my more extreme reactions until I can watch a good copy.

However, if I have to see one more 1st or 2nd down run by DWill right up the gut and especially early in games, I may break something.

Get the ball to DWill in space or set up runs to the edges. That is all. Thanks.

Sorry Marguide...there is not a better copy of this game. Hope we got the worst behind us. Certainly do not want to see this again.

LP, with all respect, why is it okay to say this stuff now? I did it several weeks ago and got flamed for being negative. I believe it was after the Falcons game, which was almost as demoralizing as today, today was just icing on the demoralized cake.

And there isn't really any difference from then to now, other than the same problems are becoming more evident and more pronounced.

LP, with all respect, why is it okay to say this stuff now? I did it several weeks ago and got flamed for being negative. I believe it was after the Falcons game, which was almost as demoralizing as today, today was just icing on the demoralized cake.

And there isn't really any difference from then to now, other than the same problems are becoming more evident and more pronounced.

everyone should be getting flamed for reacting like little girls.. 1) it's not like we haven't seen dozens of flat games before 2) everyone's expectations were bound to be tempered in this fashion sooner than later.. wtf were you all expecting? 3) team is rebuilding with no offseason 4) injuries are a bitch..

I hate today as much as anyone.. I feel confident this team should be winning a lot of games, but I also understand team sports take chemistry and either our coaches find a way to build that over time or they will be fired..

how many Miami Heat, New York Yankees, and Philadelphia Eagles teams need to exist until fanatics learn that..

until this becomes a trend, it's overreacting.. simple and plain. ;)

everyone should be getting flamed for reacting like little girls.. 1) it's not like we haven't seen dozens of flat games before 2) everyone's expectations were bound to be tempered in this fashion sooner than later.. wtf were you all expecting? 3) team is rebuilding with no offseason 4) injuries are a bitch..

until this becomes a trend, it's overreacting.. simple and plain. ;)

I hate today as much as anyone.. I feel confident this team should be winning a lot of games, but I also understand team sports take time..

how many Miami Heat, New York Yankees, and Philadelphia Eagles teams need to exist until fanatics learn that..

Fanatics = fans.

That's why we react the way we do. If I wanted to be calm in engaging a hobby, I would find a grandmother quilting league.

I get what you're saying, but I feel the moment you start expecting less, what's the point in even being a fan? I can't ever do that. It's just my opinion, but that's how I feel.

I've pulled for this team the same way since 1995, although not as violently rage-filled when I was 12, lol, and I don't think anything will change that. I want us to win every game. I want us to compete every year. It's not that it was this one game or the Atlanta game, it's that some issues are becoming prevalent that aren't a result of anything but plain lack of pride, preparation, and quality coaching.

Fanatics = fans.

That's why we react the way we do. If I wanted to be calm in engaging a hobby, I would find a grandmother quilting league.

I get what you're saying, but I feel the moment you start expecting less, what's the point in even being a fan? I can't ever do that. It's just my opinion, but that's how I feel.

I've pulled for this team the same way since 1995, although not as violently rage-filled when I was 12, lol, and I don't think anything will change that. I want us to win every game. I want us to compete every year. It's not that it was this one game or the Atlanta game, it's that some issues are becoming prevalent that aren't a result of anything but plain lack of pride, preparation, and quality coaching.

People just can't seem to grasp this as the source of frustration for most people.

Proudiddy....not sure to answer without more specifics.

Today was disappointing....everyone flat after a bye. Vets did not lead.

It is clear...after 9 games....ST's suck.

O can be good.

D has flashes, but not often enough.

Hope I did not flame you before. I do like to be positive if at all possible.

Cam's smile was sure missing today, wasn't it.

He seemed uptight today.

From the beginning to the end.

I don't know if this team is trying too hard or not at all; but, today was pretty bad.

Cam's emotion after that 50-yard scramble tells the entire story of how shitty this team is.