Photo
- - - - -

Lockout is over. NBA is back

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
20 replies to this topic

#16 cdandi1

cdandi1

Formerly JerryRich4Pres

• PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 10:05 AM

Its always f*ckn rebuilding season with this franchise. How about we actually try to win something.

Last year wasn't supposed to be a rebuilding year...but when Larry lost the locker room before christmas, something had to be done. I doubt we would have gotten past the first round of the playoffs with maxing the talent we had on the team anyway.

I feel better that we have Rich Cho...if he had a great rep with the last CBA, with the new CBA he should be able to turn the fortunes of this franchise. I hope anyway.

#17 Kitten Diver

Kitten Diver

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 11:18 AM

Posted Image

#18 GSQUARED

GSQUARED

Blissfully Omniscient

• PipPipPipPip
HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 12:33 PM

Think I will watch re-runs of "Gunsmoke" instead. NBA is a garbage product

#19 thatlookseasy

thatlookseasy

Death to pennies

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:35 PM

Its always f*ckn rebuilding season with this franchise. How about we actually try to win something.

Hey, if your team is not called the Lakers, you have to suck before you can win in the NBA. Honestly, the bobcats biggest mistake over the last few years has been trying to win

#20 HeatCheck

HeatCheck

SENIOR HUDDLER

HUDDLER

Posted 29 November 2011 - 07:53 PM

Hey, if your team is not called the Lakers, you have to suck before you can win in the NBA. Honestly, the bobcats biggest mistake over the last few years has been trying to win

Yeah I agree.

I guess it's not that we were trying to win that was wrong. We were just doing it in the wrong way. They thought the best way was to overpay for players in hopes they lived up to their respective salaries. That along with some of the trades set us back a couple years.

Last year was the best thing that could have happened to this franchise and some didn't want it to be this way. But like you said, you have to get worse (rebuild) to get better.

We have a young core of Walker, Thomas, and Henderson. We just need to build from there.

#21 Herbert The Love Bug

Herbert The Love Bug

Stripper Name: Bo Dangles

HUDDLER

Posted 30 November 2011 - 04:58 AM

This past draft should be by far the Bobcats best draft ever. If we can get Drummond, Davis, Barnes, or Jeremy Lamb then we will suddenly have a good young core to build around. I think we are going to get it right this time. Cho was a great hire who is smart and knows how to draft well and build through the draft.