Maybe.

#20 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:00 PM

Congrats on the INT I guess, but that play on Wayne was one of the worst attempts at a tackle I've ever seen watching football...that is something that happens in high school. Wayne is old and slow and can't juke anymore...that was pathetic.

Yeah you would have done alot better.

#21 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:11 PM

I love how some arm chair players on here think it's so easy to tackle a top 10 WR in the open field.

Why some of you Ed Reed's are not playing I will never know.

#22 scratchy1

scratchy1

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 226 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:24 PM

Agreed! Solid depth....but that is all. In his defense, he would benefit greatly in the return of Beason and addition of quality WLB

He will not be around to enjoy that.

#23 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 November 2011 - 08:26 PM

I love how some arm chair players on here think it's so easy to tackle a top 10 WR in the open field.

Why some of you Ed Reed's are not playing I will never know.

That was the worst attempt at tackling I have ever seen and ray charles seen that.sorry you can't.

#24 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:02 PM

That was the worst attempt at tackling I have ever seen and ray charles seen that.sorry you can't.

It was in the open field and he was trying to slow him down so help could catch up. Reggie(being the top 10 wr he is) made a quick cut while he was trying to grab him.

I keep saying this over and over. Reggie in the open field can make all pro safeties look silly. People act like he was trying to tackle a 3 year old instead of 1 of the best players at that position.

#25 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:17 PM

It was in the open field and he was trying to slow him down so help could catch up. Reggie(being the top 10 wr he is) made a quick cut while he was trying to grab him.

I keep saying this over and over. Reggie in the open field can make all pro safeties look silly. People act like he was trying to tackle a 3 year old instead of 1 of the best players at that position.

Open field or not, that was a bad attempt at making a tackle.no excusing you are a pro football player.wasn't like it was his first whiff,he had missed several opportunities this year and needs to be called out on it.

#26 DaCityKats

DaCityKats

feed KB 2014

• HUDDLER
  • 8,600 posts
  • LocationDa City

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:19 PM

Lmao at the people giving him a pass saying it was hard tackle to make.
Sad how some fans hold their rookie qb more accountable than other players.

Edited by DaCityKats, 27 November 2011 - 09:26 PM.

#27 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:37 PM

Open field or not, that was a bad attempt at making a tackle.no excusing you are a pro football player.wasn't like it was his first whiff,he had missed several opportunities this year and needs to be called out on it.

JMO I don't think it was a bad attempt. I think it was a good player making a good play and making someone else on look silly.

Which happens a few time during a football game.

#28 Johnny Kilroy

Johnny Kilroy

Kilroy Kicks Butt

• HUDDLER
  • 5,648 posts

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:39 PM

It was an awful attempt. He was so damn passive. Why did he give him 10 free yards before making a move? That's the more concerning part.

#29 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:42 PM

Plus since you're keeping track. How many TD saving tackles have the safeties had to make this year from bad coverage from the CB's (not name gamble) or RB busting thru a gaping hole with out being touch for 15 yards?

You know all their bad plays right? You should know the good ones as well.

#30 koolkatluke

koolkatluke

• HUDDLER
  • 7,847 posts
  • LocationNonya

Posted 27 November 2011 - 09:47 PM

It was an awful attempt. He was so damn passive. Why did he give him 10 free yards before making a move? That's the more concerning part.

Again if you had ever played football you would have know that he was trying to slow him down before making a move so his teammates can catch up and make a tackle if he'd missed. Reggie again (being a pretty good player) made a cut back as Martin was trying to angle him to the sideline. Martin missed and the rest is a good play from a a really good player.

Where is all the critic of Butler trying to get the ball instead of getting the man. He had the best shot at getting Reggie down.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com