Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cookinwithgas

Man thinks Obama is going to ban guns, so he gets his rounds off while he can

72 posts in this topic

I couldn't fit your name on the bullet...I just put MMH. :D

I'm not a liberal, so save that bullet for someone else. :D

If everyone had guns, obviously this would have never happened.

And of course, if no one had them, it wouldn't have either.... :rolleyes:

And of course, if no one had them, it wouldn't have either.... :rolleyes:

Criminals will always have guns, a gun ban will only ban guns from the law abiding citizens.

If you think that makes the world a better place, you're gravely mistaken.

Criminals will always have guns, a gun ban will only ban guns from the law abiding citizens.

If you think that makes the world a better place, you're gravely mistaken.

it woulda kept this guy from owning a gun, and the guy who shot three cops in Pittsburgh three days ago. It's a poor time and place to argue that talking point.

But if all the neighbors had AK-47's this tragedy would never have happened!

people with guns in their home are 3 times more likely to be killed by a gun, and 5 times more likely to commit suicide. hard to consider someone responsible who puts their children in that situation.

This is such liberal B.S. Of course if you own a gun, your risk goes up versus somebody who doesn't own a gun. Jesus Christ man. Maybe liberals should try sampling people outside of their own demographic once in awhile.

The 5 times more likely to commit suicide statistic is more important to me - it shows pretty categorically that people who own guns are far more likely to use them for reasons other than there is a known armed intruder in their home, pointing to Delhommeys anecdote about his coworker.

Another example of balls substituting for brains, with the appropriate results.

The 5 times more likely to commit suicide statistic is more important to me - it shows pretty categorically that people who own guns are far more likely to use them for reasons other than there is a known armed intruder in their home, pointing to Delhommeys anecdote about his coworker.

Another example of balls substituting for brains, with the appropriate results.

Did you ever think that people who were predisposed to suicide bought guns for that reason? No, of course you didn't.

You are correct, I did not. But if that gun was not there, the person may have not been able to off himself so impulsively. It's not the guns fault, it's the psychology of owning the gun.

I've said before that I am neither pro or anti gun control, but think it's an interesting argument.

You are correct, I did not. But if that gun was not there, the person may have not been able to off himself so impulsively. It's not the guns fault, it's the psychology of owning the gun.

I've said before that I am neither pro or anti gun control, but think it's an interesting argument.

And I am with you on this one. But I think a man who wants to have a gun in his house to protect his family ought to be able to buy one. Hopefully he's not dumb enough to leave it out where the kids can get to it.