Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Restaurant scenario

44 posts in this topic

Posted

IDK, I wouldn't punish the restaurant because some kid happened to throw up near your table. Vomiting kid should play no role in your decision.

Posted

Hand my check to the parents who brought a sick kid to a restaurant.

Posted

You have the right to leave, and at that point I believe it to be completely justified.

bad service + bodily fluids in proximity = leave

Posted

Doesn't really matter that its not the restaurants fault. You are paying for more than the food. You are paying for the service and the atmosphere as well.

If the kid threw up on the other side of the joint its a different story. within reach of my table, I'm not paying.

Posted

This actually happened last night, during my wifes Bday dinner.

Of course we couldn't eat, that was ruined. Worst part was people kept walking through it and we told every employee we saw what happened and that it needed cleaned up. I eventually blocked the area with chairs so people would avoid it.

After about 10 minutes a manager came over with napkins and proceeds to get on her knees and wipe it up. I asked her if she was aware that it was puke and she said she was told it was Gnocchi Soup. She was a bit horrified and comp'd our meal. I told her that it wasn't her fault the kid puked but I wasn't going to argue.

They couldn't comp the glass of wine she had and our bill was $6. I left a $20 and we got the hell out of there.

Posted

I'm sorry to hear that Z.

Welp, think that place goes on the "not again" list.

At least you will always remember the Birthday.

Posted

This actually happened last night, during my wifes Bday dinner.

Of course we couldn't eat, that was ruined. Worst part was people kept walking through it and we told every employee we saw what happened and that it needed cleaned up. I eventually blocked the area with chairs so people would avoid it.

After about 10 minutes a manager came over with napkins and proceeds to get on her knees and wipe it up. I asked her if she was aware that it was puke and she said she was told it was Gnocchi Soup. She was a bit horrified and comp'd our meal. I told her that it wasn't her fault the kid puked but I wasn't going to argue.

They couldn't comp the glass of wine she had and our bill was $6. I left a $20 and we got the hell out of there.

employees were walking thru it? :eek: Tell us where this was so I will never go there.

Posted

employees were walking thru it? :eek: Tell us where this was so I will never go there.

yeah really if their soup looks and smells like puke.

Posted

stop going to chucky cheeze?

1 person likes this

Posted

Cici's has soup now?

Posted

you food snobs wonder why I didn't post the restaurant

where's that pompous people thread...

Posted

blah blah blah

Give the mob what they want Z!!!!