Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Merill Hoge: "Panthers offense maybe the scariest offense in all of football"

89 posts in this topic

Posted

Also said we're gonna be a very tough team to deal with next year.

Our turnaround on offense has been amazing to go from the worst offense to the scariest is pretty damn historical.

Posted

Hodge is an idiot, remember?

Posted

Hodge is an idiot, remember?

He was an idiot when he refused to admit that Cam is a good QB because he didn't want to eat crow.

Posted

Hodge is an idiot, Hoge is very complimentary to the Panthers so he is a genius!

Posted

Ever since hes been wrong about Cam. He's really bought into our franchise, good poo Merill.

Posted

Fan rule #1:

When the talking heads aren't sniffing your jock they're idiots - when they are they are paragons of accurate and unbiased information that must be taken as gospel.

That aside I agree that I wouldn't want to have to play this team with a year of experience, and offseason, and some injured players back. Barring an offseason meltdown it'll be scary for sure.

Posted

They spent a majority of our efforts this offseason fixing the offense, and we have clearly done amazing things with it. I think all the people calling for Hurney's head need to at least give him credit for that.

1 person likes this

Posted

Also said we're a much better team than our record would indicate.

Posted

I also saw him say that yesterday...with Newton-Williams-Stew-Olsen-Shockey-Smitty-LaFell here for at least another 2 years...plus whatever new playmakers we can develop...we're definitely gonna be the most lethal offense along with Green Bay & the Saints

1 person likes this

Posted

Also, our best young player coming back from last year (Gettis) will be icing on the cake.

Posted

The only ESPN analyst that was cool was Sean Salisbury. That guy was so fuging awesome.

Posted

I certainly never called Hoge an idiot, but he sure did hate on Cam last summer... he's eating his crow now...

At least he's recognizing the truth... and personnel wise, not much has changed between last year and this year except ONE GUY. You know who... :yesnod: