Photo
- - - - -

Pelosi wants gun registration

This topic has been archived. This means that you cannot reply to this topic.
50 replies to this topic

#16 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:43 PM

HOF...did you watch the video? Or do you and CWG just enjoy being Obama bowlers.

Did I say she was going to ban guns?

If you want to debate gun registration...that's fine.

This is the Tinderbox.
Not the Tenderbox.

If you want to be woefully ignorant...I hear it's blissful...go for it. Otherwise you guys end up looking the fool if 1) you supposedly "know" how my threads are going to go 2) still choose to read them and 3) take the time to respond to them.

Who's not making sense now? Grow up.

#17 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 01:49 PM

Don't know, but if you actually watched it, you may have remembered to mention her saying that that is only for assault weapons (not "gun registration")...

And who defines what an assault weapon is? And is it not true that the definition can be changed by the same people who want to write the original restriction? Sorry, but it's every bit the camel's nose.

#18 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:36 PM

Ya but I don't really read much of what you say as its biased garbage and how would you know I'm and Obama "bowler", weird as I am not a dem nor did I vote for O. I'm just smarter then you. Your just a typical forum troll who comes to a FOOTBALL forum to get your hatred out.

Now like I said before (to one of you guys, your all the same anyway), Stormfront would love your business and you dont need to hide your real intentions there.

#19 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:43 PM

That makes her your leader too. Thats pretty funny.

By the way, learn a little about our government.

http://en.wikipedia....d_States_Senate

Thanks. I found one for you...

[ame][/ame]

#20 shinner

shinner

Anomaly

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 1,781 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:45 PM

Ya but I don't really read much of what you say as its biased garbage..

Yeah, that part about the govt being the ones who write the bans and also define what an assault weapon is, was a real stretch. Totally biased. How exactly does one get directions to the fantasy land you live in? :D

#21 g5jamz

g5jamz

Is back

• HUDDLER
  • 18,767 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 02:46 PM

This isn't a football forum. This is the general/political forum OF a football forum. Until Pep signs a tender...ain't much goin on.

And enough of this BS...

Now like I said before (to one of you guys, your all the same anyway), Stormfront would love your business and you dont need to hide your real intentions there

If you're wanting to call me a racist...just come out and say it. What are you some stupid anarchist LaRouche toadie? Or some Black Panther wannabe?

#22 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,775 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:31 PM

Banned no.

Restrictions to effectively ban them through fines/registrations/licenses/taxation yes.

It'd be akin to saying yes...you have free speech...but we're taxing paper to the point you can't afford to buy it, setting parameters you have to meet in order to write on paper, attend government-run classes to teach you proper writing methods on where/when you can/cannot write, and if taxation on paper doesn't pass...we'll just tax ink, yadda yadda yadda...you get the point.

I fully believe that people like Pelosi will do anything in their power to remove them if they had the chance, but they just understand it would be political suicide...right now.

Ok, I can buy into all that. But I don't see the big problem with the gov regulating dangerous weapons. Severely increasing taxes would cause the same outrage as outright banning them imo.

As for the assault weapon thing, I seriously doubt they'll classify your hunting rifle as an assault weapon. I'm all for not trusting the gov but at some point you have to have a little faith in public backlash.

I just don't see this as a big concern for civil liberty. I certainly don't agree with those that just want to ban guns - that's completely retarded, but I also don't think the gun situation in this country is perfect.

#23 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:33 PM

Yeah, that part about the govt being the ones who write the bans and also define what an assault weapon is, was a real stretch. Totally biased. How exactly does one get directions to the fantasy land you live in? :D

Meant his posts overall

#24 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:37 PM

This isn't a football forum. This is the general/political forum OF a football forum. Until Pep signs a tender...ain't much goin on.

And enough of this BS...

If you're wanting to call me a racist...just come out and say it. What are you some stupid anarchist LaRouche toadie? Or some Black Panther wannabe?

Neither, but thanks for trying. And explain to me how what I said would make me a LaRouche toadie? Sorry i was only born in 88 and he went to jail around that time so I guess I'm just to damn naive to understand. See what I did there?

And you are correct that nothing fb related is going on right now, thats why I'm hoping big time for Peppers to do something so we can actually take about something that will not lead to the same old political bs that has gone on for 200 years.

#25 Matt Foley

Matt Foley

• HUDDLER
  • 15,983 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 03:39 PM

neither, but thanks for trying. And explain to me how what i said would make me a larouche toadie? Sorry i was only born in 88 and he went to jail around that time so i guess i'm just to damn naive to understand. See what i did there?

And you are correct that nothing fb related is going on right now, thats why i'm hoping big time for peppers to do something so we can actually take about something that will not lead to the same old political bs that has gone on for 200 years.

#26 HoFBound90

HoFBound90

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 826 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 04:10 PM

Thanks for correcting a history major (part of my double major along with business) whos currently working on his dissertation in American History among other things.

Guess I'll need to keep my scholarly work more detailed as I glance over the so politically correct tinderbox.

#27 pstall

pstall

Gazebo Effect

• HUDDLER
  • 21,985 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:31 PM

Thanks for correcting a history major (part of my double major along with business) whos currently working on his dissertation in American History among other things.

Guess I'll need to keep my scholarly work more detailed as I glance over the so politically correct tinderbox.

not to take anything away from you fellow history major but the treasury and major brokerage firms are ran by folks who majored in finance and biz.
means as much as stale coffee..but i know what you mean

#28 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:39 PM

see, any attempt to pass sensible gun legislation is just the first step to taking away guns.

because you seefalskhdf;aklshdf;lakshralskdn.alsdkf;alksdhfa;sdkjf

#29 Fiz

Fiz

SENIOR HUDDLER

• HUDDLER
  • 11,063 posts

Posted 09 April 2009 - 08:42 PM

perhaps you sheeple should open your eyes

might i suggest some glenn beck or alex jones

#30 Saint J

Saint J