Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

2012 schedule nearly set

28 posts in this topic

Posted

I'm going to that Denver game! Fug The Golden Calf of Bristol! ( if he's even still playing there by then, or any where in the NFL )

Posted

This is the 4th time we've played Dallas at home in a row.

Posted

I'm going to that Denver game! Fug The Golden Calf of Bristol! ( if he's even still playing there by then, or any where in the NFL )

If the game is late in the season, there is a strong possibility that The Golden Calf of Bristol wont be the starting QB. Defenses have already started to shut down their option attack, and I don't see him developing into a pocket passer in one offseason.

Side Note: Not a The Golden Calf of Bristol hater. Just hate the hype around him.

Posted

It ought to be a good measure of how solid we really are. There are some good teams on that schedule, and more than a couple of playoff-caliber squads. But if the offseason goes well, it should pay dividends for us Cat fans!

Posted

Playing the NFC east and AFC west...we could win a lot of those games.

I'm tired of playing the Redskins, too. But there are some great games on that schedule: Philly, NYG, Dallas, San Diego, Denver, New Orleans, etc.

Lots of possibilities for Prime Time Cam Time!

also...I would prefer to play arizona than Seattle.

Posted

Zona, yes. But I'm not tired of playing the Bears. Smitty rips 'em to shreds every time.
i'd like it more if we won.

Posted

This is the 4th time we've played Dallas at home in a row.

we played them in dallas in '09.

but, yeah, before that game we had played them 4 times straight in charlotte.

Posted

A whole 20+ posts and not one of them contains TCF saying 16-0. Hell must have froze over today.

Posted

i'd like it more if we won.

Well yeah man, me too. I'm just saying I don't mind playing them again next year; mainly because I think it's a winnable game.

On a semi off topic subject: I think I despise Cutler more than any other QB. Don't really know why, but just can't stand the dude.

Posted

it was winnable the past two years.

even when we had jimmy clausen starting they had todd frikkin collins starting. no reason we should have let that worthless relic win.

should be able to make things right next year and squash them, though.