Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Why do we keep buying from them again?

26 posts in this topic

Posted

I love my old house. The rotten egg smell and the article mentioning fly ash tells me that there is probably some sulfur compounds in the dry wall. Sulfur is highly corrosive so that would explain the corrosion occurring behind the walls.

Posted

Because the own like 80% of our debt/treasuries.

Posted

Ask the millions that shop at Wal Mart.

Posted

Where is Erin Brockovich when you need her?

Posted

cute dog.

Posted

Thank you. :)

Posted

Actually that would be mostly Taiwanese and Korean products. Chinese products would be what builds your car and more expensive electronics (although the really high end stuff comes from japanese companies but is assembled in Mexico).

Posted

American can't afford to shop anywhere else...Well, maybe the rich libs can, but the rest of us, not so much.

Posted

American can't afford to shop anywhere else...Well, maybe the rich libs can, but the rest of us, not so much.

I'd like to call horse shit here.

Americans buy too much crap in general. Complete crap they don't need, and Wal Mart is the king of the crap industry. Folks would be fine without wal mart at all, they would just have less crap and clutter in their house, and may start to actually take care of what they have instead of everything being disposable.

Posted

I'd like to call horse poo here.

Americans buy too much crap in general. Complete crap they don't need, and Wal Mart is the king of the crap industry. Folks would be fine without wal mart at all, they would just have less crap and clutter in their house, and may start to actually take care of what they have instead of everything being disposable.

Even the essentials are cheaper there...Go to bi-lo, harris teeter, or any other store of choice and buy your weekly groceries...Next time try the same experiment with Wal-mart and see if there's a difference. I've done it, and it's significant.