Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

rodeo

Burn the books!

46 posts in this topic

The huddle has rules when it comes to this though. Honky can have many diferent meanings but the way he used it was a racial slur for white people. I am just trying to be fair here.

You're all acting like a bunch of Panthroes if you ask me.

Vagina-dominating geniuses?

Wouldn't it be genii?

Don't be so arrogant, you smelly Panthro.

Don't be so arrogant, you smelly Panthro.

Is there a non-smelly version?

I keed, I keed. :D

Is there a non-smelly version?

I keed, I keed. :D

Oh great, that was about as funny as yelling Panthro at a hundred man march.

And yet, the words we think are so harmful on the internet and are so afraid of get used all the time in those real life situations.

I disagree, I never hear those words out in the real world. I only hear/read them when people are sitting behind the protective cover of their computer on the internet. I don't see people of different race being intentionally disrespectful and unpolite with others unless they are young girls and they are equal rights offenders on the road...

I disagree, I never hear those words out in the real world. I only hear/read them when people are sitting behind the protective cover of their computer on the internet. I don't see people of different race being intentionally disrespectful and unpolite with others unless they are young girls and they are equal rights offenders on the road...

I believe you. But I do hear them. Maybe not extreme derogatory terms like the N word (though I hear that one a lot between black men) or some of the others, but I definitely hear people of different races having fun with each other. Not just players, either. The Panthers have a lot of black employees. They love to tease you if you're dating a black girl or if you are whiter than Wonder Bread. There's a lot of give and take there.