Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

venom

White House Denies CIA Teleported Obama to Mars

179 posts in this topic

credit to venom for defending his positions without constant ad hominems

Clearly ;dr thread

sooooo.... back to mars' "predator species."

what're we talking about here? what the hell is killing 500,000 people?

the shrike?

Haha nice...hadn't seen that before. Some of what he claims to see in those pictures appears a little bit suspect with the poor photo quality...impossible to tell either way. The "Martian Rock Hopper" did catch my eye though. It would be nice to see some better quality pictures.

It must really make you guys feel better about yourselves by giving me sh*t all day long haha.

i found definitive photographic evidence to support venom's claim:

skitched-20120104-152147.jpg

I srsly lol'ed! +1

credit to venom for defending his positions without constant ad hominems despite the avalanche of snarky posts on these threads.

venom, why do you post all this stuff when nobody listens? it seems strange to be so invested in writing all this stuff up only to post it on a football forum.

Venom is really well spoken. I actually like his threads (because I think there really is some truth behind his stuff, I'm talking more about when he posts about the western world being an oligarchy disguised as a democracy etc), but uh... this kind of supernatural stuff is way too out there for me and the majority of people.

funny thing is venom's got all these sources within the technological arena who probably couldn't tell you how a power wheels car works, that claims something definitely happened or will happen while offering either zero or barely any technical discussion, all justified with the pretext that it is not government or msm sponsored and therefore reliable. Almost everything he posts you have to believe on faith and if you don't it's because society has molded you not to through status quo academia's methods of psychological conditioning. It's the same argument structure he uses every single time.

funny thing is venom's got all these sources within the technological arena who probably couldn't tell you how a power wheels car works, that claims something definitely happened or will happen while offering either zero or barely any technical discussion, all justified with the pretext that it is not government or msm sponsored and therefore reliable. Almost everything he posts you have to believe on faith and if you don't it's because society has molded you not to through status quo academia's methods of psychological conditioning. It's the same argument structure he uses every single time.

Hey mr. broad assumptions...there is scientific evidence available on how these things can be...granted it's based on theories you probably wouldn't give the time of day in the first place. I don't know why you go so out of your way to trash me all the time...but hey, do what you must haha.