22 replies to this topic

#1 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • 9,507 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 02:03 PM

So, in my opinion...many of the amazing discoveries in recent times such as Gobekli Tempe, Ancient Sumer, Yonaguni, and the ancient South African gold mines tell us a great simple thing about our history: We don't know sh*t and clearly we've been doing crazy awesome stuff for the very least 13,000 years.

In this regard, its opened up plenty of people into new territories such as Zecharia Sitchin who developed the "Planet X/Annunaki" based on how he translated the Sumerian tablets. His work spurred all of these adventurous theories we're seeing propped up. Additionally, you have emerging sciences such as quantum mechanics, m-theory, and the higgs boson search pushing towards some amazing new dsicoveries about physical 4d nature.

The thing I notice far too often though is the leap that people take into certain texts, like the Sumerian tablets. Yes, it makes no sense within certain worldviews that ancient cultures had more precise mathematics and observational skills than we do today...but that doesn't make the way they related it to written form "true" or what we call true in today's world.

You have stunning identical ancient architecture throughout the world that preceded Egyptian culture along with parralelling myths and stories of a polytheistic world obsessed with gold...but I just don't get the jump to aliens.

Sure they referenced them as people of the clouds / sky people when properly translated but that could mean so manny other things.

I definitely need to give credit to Graham Hancock (who I would suggest you all look up; buy; and read his books)...but want people to consider this idea:

Given what we've been able to develop what we perceive as modern "technology" within the last 200 years, who's to say they didn't delve into ridiculous other territories when developing their culture/society.

Another example: the ancient Indian flying manuals

So, maybe there was a global culture dominated by the smartest and largest of our early ancestors that did fly and did go to space and we're the "aliens" so many want to believe exist. In response, the earlier humans that weren't yet at that level perceived their technologies and etc. as god-like behavior/entities.

Then, as the world physically underwent ice ages and global events throughout time, the culture struggled. All along, they were breeding with the different Genera of the common human species and eventually developed into our current mold.

Its simply the concept of intraspecific variation that helped create the intelligent modern man. bud sport (horticultural term)

...and to take this a very trippy step forward (only read this if you want to make fun of me or have your mind blown!):

We're infinitely conscious entities who found these three-dimensional vehicles we call "bodies" within the space-time continuum. When our base consciousness did so, it initiated the "bang" and in this 4 dimensional universe, was able to break apart into different parts. So, in this regard everything is the conscious "god" one entity...just at different levels and we're at a certain peak in which we can gain information and knowledge for the greater higher-dimensional self.

So, there's the self who uses the vehicle to understand so that it can feed into the one dimensional hum of what we perceive as 'infinite all'. So as you live, live for the hunt. The hunt for knowledge, sex, and a perceived happy state.

:svengo:
:svengo:

Edited by Beach, 28 January 2012 - 03:56 AM.

#2 Bronn

Bronn

Sellsword

• HUDDLER
  • 4,851 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:08 PM

I've stated similar theories here in the past, that we are all a part of a greater single consciousness... the one... and that there is a constant state of positive and negative energies that bring balance to it all...

As far as the history of it... your theory could be valid... Our ancestors could have already left this planet and moved on, and we're simply the survivors of an ancient terrestrial race that transcended today's technology, only to have left it behind or been wiped from the planet via natural disaster...

#3 natty

natty

• HUDDLER
  • 4,757 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:49 PM

I don't buy into the notion that we are anything more than the sum of our parts and experiences. That line of thinking comes from the fact that you can't point to a part of our brain and say 'that's where it all happens' which in turn leads to the notion that there is no 'you', just a collection of experiences you perceive along with everyone else. That's kind of a scary thought for some. We as humans have always thought that there's something more and you have to do something (study, meditate, whatever) to 'discover yourself' or find the 'real you'. It's hard to let go of that.

#4 Doyle

Doyle

Headed to the county line

• HUDDLER
  • 6,149 posts
  • LocationRiverboat Rivera

Posted 26 January 2012 - 04:58 PM

Pass it my way...

#5 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,507 posts

Posted 26 January 2012 - 05:29 PM

crank it up

#6 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 January 2012 - 06:41 PM

big fan of graham hancock!

#7 venom

venom

oneinfiniteconsciousness

• HUDDLER
  • 7,909 posts
  • LocationPleiades

Posted 26 January 2012 - 07:31 PM

You have stunning identical ancient architecture throughout the world that preceded Egyptian culture along with parralelling myths and stories of a polytheistic world obsessed with gold...but I just don't get the jump to aliens.

Apparently the Annunaki created us as a slave race to mine for gold, which is said to have become somewhat scarce in the universe. It's suggested that gold was desired for its significant energetic conductivity. Supposedly we were created from the annunaki genome (humanoid), however a more inferior version, hence our smaller size and decreased abilities compared to them...further suggesting the "slave" notion. When you look at it, I think this slave trend has continued all throughout the ages, as we are viewed as no more than consumers, rent payers, and pawns of geopolitical agendas, in the eyes of the establishment. All in the while, these same world powers have fought wars and used whatever means possible to hoarde the planet's gold, and take over the world's monetary systems over the centuries. The parallels between the past and present in this regard, I find to be very telling. Who knows though, everything is up in the air...i'm just glad we're getting to the point of actually having these conversations :)

So, maybe there was a global culture dominated by the smartest and largest of our early ancestors that did fly and did go to space and we're the "aliens" so many want to believe exist. In response, the earlier humans that were yet at that level perceived their technologies and etc. as god-like behavior/entities.

Could very well be. Either way, I do think you have a good point there, which could apply to a few scenarios. In my scenario towards drawing that conclusion, I feel the genome of modern man is more comprised of whats found out in the universe with these advanced humanoid ET's (pleiadians, tau ceti, andromedans, lyrians, etc), than anything that had originated here on Earth. In that respect, we're more ET than earthling as far as our make-up is concerned.

...and to take this a very trippy step forward (only read this if you want to make fun of me or have your mind blown!):

We're infinitely conscious entities who found these three-dimensional vehicles we call "bodies" within the space-time continuum. When our base consciousness did so, it initiated the "bang" and in this 4 dimensional universe, was able to break apart into different parts. So, in this regard everything is the conscious "god" one entity...just at different levels and we're at a certain peak in which we can gain information and knowledge for the greater higher-dimensional self.

Damn...would most consider this to be a "very trippy step forward?" This is like multiverse/consciousness 101 for me, hahaha. No wonder people think i'm such a weirdo :D

Anyways, well said and completely agreed!

Edited by venom, 26 January 2012 - 07:54 PM.

#8 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:19 AM

Apparently the Annunaki created us as a slave race to mine for gold, which is said to have become somewhat scarce in the universe.

is this why ron paul is so weird about gold? is ron paul a secret annunaki?

#9 Jangler

Jangler

a head full of candy corn

• HUDDLER
  • 47,582 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:47 AM

so...we are all cavedwellers?

low IQ...sorry.

#10 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,507 posts

Posted 27 January 2012 - 12:52 AM

so...we are all cavedwellers?

low IQ...sorry.

in a certain context, but not really.

The caves could have been a place where the lesser evolved lived while separating themselves from the prominent neanderthal ones...who had one of the largest brains in recorded findings. The cold climate adjusted lighter tall red heads probably interspecies banged their closest living lesser-developed relatives of pre-10,500 BC (at the least)

I think we evolve very similar to plant species skin color wise because of our adaptability within given climates

Basically, not all cultures evolved at the same time and I think most stories have come from how the lesser cultures perceived the higher up ones. There could have originally been a single world civilization that was initially shattered into parts. Its because the duality that forced the evolution into a common community, culture, & overall worldview, existed. World events and ice ages muffled and distorted the common understanding.

So, we're a convergence of multiple cultures on different conscious levels and a species with amnesia. :hat:

Edited by Beach, 27 January 2012 - 01:03 AM.

#11 cantrell

cantrell

secular progressive bogeyman

• HUDDLER
  • 4,447 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:15 AM

low IQ...sorry.

qft

#12 beach

beach

|~~~~|

• HUDDLER
  • 9,507 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 03:53 AM

Apparently the Annunaki created us as a slave race to mine for gold, which is said to have become somewhat scarce in the universe. It's suggested that gold was desired for its significant energetic conductivity. Supposedly we were created from the annunaki genome (humanoid), however a more inferior version, hence our smaller size and decreased abilities compared to them...further suggesting the "slave" notion. When you look at it, I think this slave trend has continued all throughout the ages, as we are viewed as no more than consumers, rent payers, and pawns of geopolitical agendas, in the eyes of the establishment. All in the while, these same world powers have fought wars and used whatever means possible to hoarde the planet's gold, and take over the world's monetary systems over the centuries. The parallels between the past and present in this regard, I find to be very telling. Who knows though, everything is up in the air...i'm just glad we're getting to the point of actually having these conversations :)

Could very well be. Either way, I do think you have a good point there, which could apply to a few scenarios. In my scenario towards drawing that conclusion, I feel the genome of modern man is more comprised of whats found out in the universe with these advanced humanoid ET's (pleiadians, tau ceti, andromedans, lyrians, etc), than anything that had originated here on Earth. In that respect, we're more ET than earthling as far as our make-up is concerned.

Damn...would most consider this to be a "very trippy step forward?" This is like multiverse/consciousness 101 for me, hahaha. No wonder people think i'm such a weirdo :D

Anyways, well said and completely agreed!

I just think there's something about gold to be explored.

Its not even controversial or anything but we know its extremely rare in our universe...and the earth's positioning, size, and relationship with the sun allows for it to form on our planet in particular. There's just something weird about it. If you go back, every EVERY culture looks to gold as a representation of power and might

#13 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:25 AM

I have my doubts, but it is entirely possible that early civilization had help from other beings.

I think that it is much more likely that the early cultures of the world were just smarter than we give them credit for.

Although it is not easy, it is not a stretch to say that early man built the pyramids and stonehenge by just using simple tools. 50 ton rocks CAN be manipulated using simple tools such as levers, pullies, wedges and good old fashioned hard manual labor.

#14 chris999

chris999

• HUDDLER
  • 5,023 posts
  • LocationFlorida

Posted 28 January 2012 - 09:37 AM

I just think there's something about gold to be explored.

Its not even controversial or anything but we know its extremely rare in our universe...and the earth's positioning, size, and relationship with the sun allows for it to form on our planet in particular. There's just something weird about it. If you go back, every EVERY culture looks to gold as a representation of power and might

Gold is beautiful, and is an easy metal to manipulate into jewelry (and later, coins). Add in the fact that it is rare, and that is what makes it so valuable. It has been used for currency for thousands of years, due to this fact, becoming the world's first currency, which adds even more to it's value.

I dont buy into the theory that ancient aliens came to earth in order to strip mine our gold. Traveling across the galaxy takes enormous amounts of energy and effort. Gold is rare, but not extremely rare, especially for a civilization that probably has the knowledge to strip mine entire planets and astriods and such.

I think that if an alien civilization decides to visit Earth, it is much more likely that they will be on a quest for water or oxygen which would be worth an interstellar voyage because it is needed to sustain life.

Not trying to discredit anyone in this thread, just trying to spark some interesting discussion.

#15 JeramiahCopperfield

JeramiahCopperfield

• HUDDLER
  • PipPipPipPip
  • 565 posts

Posted 28 January 2012 - 02:52 PM

I think that our souls, or infinite consciousnesses, whatever you want to call it, is what really matters.

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Shop at Amazon Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com