Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Carolina Hurricanes vs. San Jose Sharks

10 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

The Hurricanes host the Sharks tonight in what could turn out to be a huge win if the Canes are able to play one of their best games of hockey this season.

Game Notes

1. Derek Joslin will be playing the wing position on the fourth line. Joslin, who has been a healthy scratch for the last five games is being given a chance to get some ice time at the wing position on the fourth line due to Tuomo Ruutu's and Chad LaRose's injury. Also of note Joslin is getting the chance to play against the team that originally drafted him tonight. Expect a good game from Derek tonight.

2. Justin Peters will get his first NHL start in the net since January 7th as Muller is holding Cam Ward out due to a slight injury concern.

3. Jerome Samson and Drayson Bowman should get the nod tonight due to injuries unless Chad LaRose feels like he can play tonight. In that case one of Samson or Bowman will be a healthy scratch.

Posted · Report post

Canes up 2-0

Goals by Skinner and Faulk

Posted · Report post

ughhh 2-2

Posted · Report post

knew they would tie it up

Posted · Report post

Holy Sh*t Save!!!

Posted · Report post

lol he whiffed on an easy goal

Posted · Report post

really tired of the fine young males holding their hands in front of the camera. I was getting pissed at the end because I couldn't see. Good game. Canes got lucky tonight.

Posted · Report post

Storm win!!!

Posted · Report post

Playoff push!

Posted · Report post

I got to watch the game with a bunch of Sharks fans. Great win. Sloppy start to the 3rd, which allowed SJ back into it, but they picked up their intensity and pulled it out. And moved out of last place! :)