Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm calling it...

50 posts in this topic

Posted

Panthers will go to the Superbowl this coming season. You want to know why? Well, because the Panthers have been the uniform and t-shirt of Lavon Hayes on Hart of Dixie twice on the show. The last time that they were in a cheesy tv series (something about a news show in Miami), we went to the SB. So that indicates that we'll be there again.

5 people like this

Posted

Last time we had a coach in his second year, we went to the Super Bowl.

Click here and push the button

1 person likes this

Posted

You jinxed us!!!!!:cuss:

Posted

If we're going for 'out there' reasons, teams with uniform changes have been known to have success sometimes.

Posted

I'm calling it. Morris Claiborne will drop to us and we will draft our next Shut down corner.

Posted

Ahh - I found it. It was Good Morning, Miami. And one of the main characters was Jake.

Now I need to see if any of the main characters on Hart of Dixie match our any of our stars.

Posted

Jeff Otah gets a season ending tummy ache week one. I'm calling it...

Posted

I'd love it if we went to the big dance with a second year coach again.

Would love it even more if we won and that success stayed around longer than it did last time.

Posted

Indeed. This time we have a good QB, so I like our chances :) Of course, last time we had a good defense...

Posted

Indeed. This time we have a good QB, so I like our chances :) Of course, last time we had a good defense...

QB wasn't the reason we lost last time.

While it'd be a stretch to call Jake a great quarterback, he played great in the Super Bowl. You could argue defense and special teams lost that game more than the offense did.

I'd add that while Stephen Davis was the better running back for the overall season, the Pats had a tougher time defending DeShaun Foster. They should have utilized him more in that game.

Posted

We lost as a team, but Jake could have played a lot better, but he could have done worse

Posted

QB wasn't the reason we lost last time.

While it'd be a stretch to call Jake a great quarterback, he played great in the Super Bowl. You could argue defense and special teams lost that game more than the offense did.

I'd add that while Stephen Davis was the better running back for the overall season, the Pats had a tougher time defending DeShaun Foster. They should have utilized him more in that game.

I wasn't saying Jake lost the Super Bowl, I was just saying in general we didn't have a good QB that year, this year we do. Therefore, I like our chances this year.