Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Terps at Heels

41 posts in this topic

Posted · Report post

Heels up 58-42 with 10:49 left.

Posted · Report post

65-42 Heels, Zeller ACC POY...

Posted · Report post

Not every day you see a guy foul out with 11 min left in the game or being in the double bonus with 12 min left, bickering about the refs by UNC fans really is deserved.

Posted · Report post

Not every day you see a guy foul out with 11 min left in the game or being in the double bonus with 12 min left, bickering about the refs by UNC fans really is deserved.

I dont bitch about the Refs, but you do.:rolleyes:

Posted · Report post

Congrats Kendall Marshall... UNC single season assist record.

Posted · Report post

You have gotta be kidding me, read any number of other conversations that I have been in on this board, I don't complain about refs, ever. I was raised to be a good loser instead of a poor sport. Yet another baseless "fact" thrown out by a Carolina fan, what's new.

Posted · Report post

wonder what Len Elmore thinks about that last shot. :)

Posted · Report post

You have gotta be kidding me, read any number of other conversations that I have been in on this board, I don't complain about refs, ever. I was raised to be a good loser instead of a poor sport. Yet another baseless "fact" thrown out by a Carolina fan, what's new.

Well I suppose you are technically correct, but making sarcastic comments about the refs really isnt that far away from complaining

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

I said "I" and you are what we call a "troll". Any posts you read about the officials didnt come from me.... You see my my friend I dont need excuses like you do.

Posted · Report post

Excuses for what, proving the point that Carolina fans are wrong to complain about the refs? No way Maryland was going to win that game, they just aren't near as talented as UNC. Just pointing out the fact that UNC fans do nothing but cry about the refs and how they always get screwed, yet they ALWAYS have way fewer fouls than the team they are playing.

Posted · Report post

On to duke

1 person likes this

Posted · Report post

On to duke

way ahead of you. :cool:

1 person likes this