Photo
- - - - -

3 Panther Club 3 Psls For Sale - Update 4/5/2012 - Sold!

• Please log in to reply
3 replies to this topic

#1 walkinwillie

walkinwillie

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 07 March 2012 - 08:27 AM

UPDATE 3/28/2012: My Charlotte Observer ad has expired but the rest of the post is good to go - added the section number below as well. Also reduced the price to $1600 per PSL - see link in the last post (by me anyway) down below - probably the cheapest Club III PSLs you will find ANYWHERE!

But here is the info anyway:

Three (3) Carolina Panthers Club III PSLs for sale. $2225 each $1600 each - sold as a set. Section 337 - Row 4, Seats 3 (aisle), 4 & 5 - shady side. Contact 803-517-1550

Would rather sell them directly to a buyer instead of going through one of those PSL brokers. Will I negotiate? Look, I'm a part time comic book dealer so that ought to tell you something.... :)

SOLD THE PSLS TODAY (4/5/2012)

#2 walkinwillie

walkinwillie

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:39 AM

Well, my ad has run out in the Charlotte Observer but I still have the PSLs for sale. I looked on the Carolina Panthers site (scroll down to availability and pricing) just now and they have PSLs at $7500 each and $2000 for tickets or $200 per ticket per game.

Here I am selling three for less than the retail price of one and my ticket cost is $150 per game per ticket. Looks like the Panthers are way overpriced for the market but they can probably play the waiting game - especially if the Panthers improve like pundits think they will - hard to argue with the QB they have.

Anybody used PSLSource.com to sell their PSLs? I think I will probably take a hard look at them. The prices people are asking for Club III PSLs are still fairly high but lower than what the Panthers are asking for right now. Will provide a link to my PSLSource.com listing once I have created it.

#3 jasonv1

jasonv1

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 5 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 07:51 AM

What section are you in? I don't need 3 myself but I noticed you forgot to list that.

Well, my ad has run out in the Charlotte Observer but I still have the PSLs for sale. I looked on the Carolina Panthers site (scroll down to availability and pricing) just now and they have PSLs at $7500 each and $2000 for tickets or $200 per ticket per game.

Here I am selling three for less than the retail price of one and my ticket cost is $150 per game per ticket. Looks like the Panthers are way overpriced for the market but they can probably play the waiting game - especially if the Panthers improve like pundits think they will - hard to argue with the QB they have.

Anybody used PSLSource.com to sell their PSLs? I think I will probably take a hard look at them. The prices people are asking for Club III PSLs are still fairly high but lower than what the Panthers are asking for right now. Will provide a link to my PSLSource.com listing once I have created it.

#4 walkinwillie

walkinwillie

• NEWB
  • Pip
  • 6 posts

Posted 13 March 2012 - 10:44 AM

Oops, thanks for pointing this out - Section 337 - here is the link to my ad at PSLSource.com at SeatsandSuites.com (interesting story with PSLSource.com that I will explain in another post later today....)

http://www.seatsands....asp?ordno=9648

UPDATE: 3/28/2012 - Price is at $1600 per PSL - Very cheap.. um, "inexpensive".... (obviously at this price, tickets are not included - not trying to be snarky - really, I'm a nice guy - but if you cannot afford the PSLs, you probably cannot afford the tickets.)

0 user(s) are reading this topic

0 members, 0 guests, 0 anonymous users

Contact Us: info@carolinahuddle.com - IP Content Design by Joshua Tree / TitansReport.