Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

BeasonBeastingBacks

Patriots looking to move up?

76 posts in this topic

I like where we sit at #9 and #40. I'd much rather have the chance at a top quality player at 9 and a good quality player as the 8th pick of the second. There will be some good (not great) talent in the beginning of the second. Two very late first rounders? Of course they want to move up!

That's like asking me if I want more horsepower or less horsepower? Duh!?

It's funny, now that the Patriots want Brockers, that makes me want Brockers.. it's kind of like, when I am out to dinner, and someone orders a steak, all of sudden that sounds really good and I want a steak..

Patriots look to be targetting Michael Brockers with Top 10 pick. Interesting. Just had a workout with him, and now want to trade up..

If everyone is after Brockers (Rams, Pats) why shouldn't we take such a player. Giving that pick away if such a player is there is a ticket to loserville and also proves my point that he IS the top DT in this class

Wait to see if Claiborne falls. If not, do it.

If everyone is after Brockers (Rams, Pats) why shouldn't we take such a player. Giving that pick away if such a player is there is a ticket to loserville

If the Rams want Brockers he's theirs, considering they pick ahead of us :P

If everyone is after Brockers (Rams, Pats) why shouldn't we take such a player. Giving that pick away if such a player is there is a ticket to loserville and also proves my point that he IS the top DT in this class

Pats recent draft history isn't so great.

I'd take that deal.

It's funny, now that the Patriots want Brockers, that makes me want Brockers.. it's kind of like, when I am out to dinner, and someone orders a steak, all of sudden that sounds really good and I want a steak..

The Pats suck ass at actually drafting, them being interested enough in Brockers to trade makes me want him even less.

Do it, get that Armanti traded pick back.

• Topics

• Funny, but the thing I noticed was that he considered himself a fullback---(The Panthers are one of the few teams that used a FB...) when he had never played.  I am sure the Panthers told him that, but I wondered if that was HIS intent. I think this is another "Swiss Army knife" player.  He is a FB with TE experience.  Can he catch?  Can he slide out to a wing or even line up as a TE?  Throw him into an offense that has McCaffrey (who can catch passes) and Samuel (who can run the ball) and these three players are capable of lining up as TE/RB/WR, FB/WR/WR, TE/RB/RB, etc. I am not suggesting that he is going to line up as a TE as Olsen does, but Brockel or even Dickson Hbacking could be in the cards for him.
    • He has fumbled one single time. I don't think he's a lock. However if Fozzie is expendable then of the current guys I suppose he makes it. 
  • Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Evangellic